The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Back into Magic and glad I found you! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicAnne
View Profile
New user
Maryland
3 Posts

Profile of MagicAnne
Hi

I have been lurking for a while and enjoying the conversation. I performed Magic a kid for family and the occasional outing when my Dad wanted to "show me off." I abandoned my efforts as a teenager and have finally found Magic again in my mid-30's. I forgot how much I enjoyed it and I am learning how much I DIDN'T know back then.

Anyway, thanks to everyone!

Anne Marie Smile
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Welcome to the Café! Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Hi Anne,
Welocme back to the wonderful world of magic and to the Café.Glad to have you aboard.Enjoy your time here.
Tommy1324
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4814 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Great to have you be a part of our magic family! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Welcome Anne Marie, I hope you enjoy the Café as much as I do.
Jewls Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Anne Marie Smile Smile Smile
welcome back to magic and welcome to the Café. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Emily Belleranti
View Profile
Veteran user
Tucson, Arizona
349 Posts

Profile of Emily Belleranti
Hello Anne!

It's nice to see yet another female member (I'm a thirteen year old girl).

Welcome to the Café!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. It's a great place!
"If you achieve success, you will get applause, and if you get applause, you will hear it. My advice to you concerning applause is this: Enjoy it, but never quite believe it."

-Robert Montgomery
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24052 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Hi Anne,

I want to thank you for entering The Magic Café. I promise you are going to love it. I hope you the best. Help yourself to any snacks. Don't worry, the tab is mine. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Dynamike
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not foget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
MrMagicBR
View Profile
New user
Barry
5 Posts

Profile of MrMagicBR
Hi Anne Marie... Welcome back to the greatest art of magic.I have been working as a magician for the past 15 years off and on also, I find it very rewarding as you do.I am a childrens magician and love every smile and OOOOOOO"s and ahhhhhh's. Im also glad that I continued in this great art of magic. I started enjoying magic when I was very young, I couldn't get past my stage fright to pursue it further. Well, 45 years later, I over came my fear of performing.I am now beyond my 50's and can't wait to get up on the stage and perform. Just to see the eyes of the young kids and look at their amasement of my tricks makes me a better performer.
This Café has given me a place to sit and chat with fellow magicians of all ages. I really love this site.
Barry Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Back into Magic and glad I found you! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL