The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Color changing fan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

afoi
View Profile
Regular user
malaysia
142 Posts

Profile of afoi
This is the new product.
is it good?
anyone has it?
can share ur experience about it?
http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/?nd=full&key=4185

they say its a card board laminated with plastic..

wat are the differences with previous models?
- a f o i -
cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
I have this product, the print and color is good, but the fan is kinda small. this prop needs practice you will need some hand coordination when you do this trick.

thanks!
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
afoi
View Profile
Regular user
malaysia
142 Posts

Profile of afoi
Anymore information on this??

wat are the differences compare to other color changing fan previously.??
- a f o i -
cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
I don't know anything about the previous color changing fan but this color changing fan is made from a good kind of cardboard and has bright colors and designs. good to add in a manipulation routine.
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
royaltmagic
View Profile
New user
Kintuckee
61 Posts

Profile of royaltmagic
The effect is great, but the quality can be a bit gruesome at times. Just be careful which "brand" you buy.

-Travis
"Beeble beeble beeble. Blah blah blah."

- Sum Wan

http://www.royaltmagic.com
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
This new color changing fan do not have the cover as the old one. So the whole fan will completly change color. For 2 of the changes you can do visually . The printing is very good, but it is bit small.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Color changing fan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL