The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another member from Canada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marvmobile
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of marvmobile
Hello everyone. I am from Winnipeg Manitoba. My full-time job is a flight instructor but have a passion for magic. I specialize in card magic, but love all magic, especially close-up. I have just recently started busking in my spare time and find that it grows my appetite for magic and expanding my horizons. Publically I'll confidently do mind-blowing card tricks to spectators, as well as I have a favorite rope trick, mentalism trick, sponge ball routine. I am in the process of researching and exploring for tricks, as well as how to properly perform them. Being in public now is a big learning experience. I like to perform the tricks as well as entertain the guests. I like to help other magicians if I can give advice, but also consider myself fairly new in the magic world. At 25 years, even though I have been practicing since litte, I am very humble to know that there are very much more experienced magicians out there that can bring much knowledge and wisdom to someone like myself.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Marvmobile,

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
Since they have 11 months of winter in the "peg you get lots of practice time..LOL

Welcome...
Crazy people take the psycho-path thru the forest...
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Welcome to the Café, have a coffee on me Smile
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another member from Canada (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL