The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Marco Tempest Perfect Picture? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seanalexander
View Profile
Regular user
UK
194 Posts

Profile of seanalexander
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct name, but it's the effect where a spectator thinks of a card and a picture is taken of him using a camera phone holding an invisible card BEFORE he names his card! As he turns the phone over he is holding the chosen card!

Does anyone know if this is available? I am aware of a similar effect using a camera phone!

Heres a link to the video!

Thanks

Sean

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fDFB7pM9rSA
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1598 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
That is AWESOME!!!!! I gotta have it. Can anyone tell me if this is on the market pleasesayyes??????? Smile

JIM
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1614 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Doesn't the Andrew Mayne "Ghost Vision" trick have a similar application?
expand your consciousness
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of expand your consciousness
So no force is involved?
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1614 Posts

Profile of bugjack
If no force is involved, the Ghost Vision method is not the right one. But if you think about it, one possible method for this is easily figured out.
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
564 Posts

Profile of Roland78
Did you see a force in the video? I didn't. He asked a suit to a spectator and a value to another one. If it's a force, it's the cleanest and more deceptive I've ever seen.
I don't think it's a force, and I don't have ideas about the method, but for sure it's wonderful. My congratulations to Marco for his idea!

Dave
frenchmagi
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of frenchmagi
It looks like a mental force that probably doesn't work all the time. As for the card appearing, the Andrew Mayne method would work.
expand your consciousness
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of expand your consciousness
Yah, I would wonder how much success you could have with this.
seanalexander
View Profile
Regular user
UK
194 Posts

Profile of seanalexander
Do you think this is a similar method to calling card by Rodger Lovins?
frenchmagi
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of frenchmagi
Actually the method behind Lovins' effect seems much simpler. I don't own either so I can't say for sure, but it looks like Calling Card uses a blank, no force and most probably a DL in there somewhere...=)
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
777 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
The video looks GREAT!
Way to go Marco!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Mülheim an der Ruhr / Germany
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
You should check out his other videos. the travelling coins for example and so on. I have no idea how this works. is anything of this stuff marketed?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
I devised a method for an effect almost exactly like this that I can discuss in more detail, privately. There is an effect on the market, but it requires the spectator to hold a blank playing card. My version does not, but a f*r*e is necessary.

PM me for more information.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Marco Tempest Perfect Picture? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL