The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reflections (Outlaw) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
I've added and tweaked the Reflections web page on my site one more time. Other than a photo, the skinny is all there.

I did add an interesting application for the effect involving a "built in" method for doing an instant cold reading.

This application will be discussed in the instructions and the forum.

Thanks!

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
... cool ... post-modern prophecies of Nostrodamus potential Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
EddiefromEugene
View Profile
New user
Eugene, Oregon
83 Posts

Profile of EddiefromEugene
I'm new to mentalism, new to Outlaw and new to this forum. I got Reflections last week and absolutely love it. My little brain is going crazy with ideas for this. I'm vision impaired and can do the first three phases of the test with little problem but the Kioku part is a little tough because of the method involved. I'm adapting the method into something I can use and actually make it a stronger presentation. Anyway, just wanted to see if I can keep this thread going!
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Eddie,

So, you've officially been bitten by the Outlaw bug. You can't go wrong with their effects... Have fun combing through many of the threads on the Outlaw wares...

Enjoy!

David

Quote:
On 2011-06-09 14:19, EddiefromEugene wrote:
I'm new to mentalism, new to Outlaw and new to this forum. I got Reflections last week and absolutely love it. My little brain is going crazy with ideas for this. I'm vision impaired and can do the first three phases of the test with little problem but the Kioku part is a little tough because of the method involved. I'm adapting the method into something I can use and actually make it a stronger presentation. Anyway, just wanted to see if I can keep this thread going!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reflections (Outlaw) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL