The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Plastic Cases for My Manipulation Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Hope someone can help me out. I am looking for cheap plastic cases to put my bridge size and poker size manipulation card in. I have done a Goggle search on poker size and found the trading size cases will do but have not had any luck with the bridge size. Any suggestions? Or any other method for storing your bridge size manipulation decks?
Conus
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of Conus
Gift shops and souvenier shops often sell bridge-size decks in plastic cases. (Also, check out cards sold at stores such as "Hallmark," etc.) Most likely, the backs of decks that actually come in such cases will sport hummingbirds, flowers, horses, etc, and can be discarded.

I have found bridge cards in plastic cases at local dollar stores.

Personally, I keep my manipulation decks in their original cardboard cases between uses.
Kindred
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Kindred
I've had luck buying card cases from my local sports/comic book collector store. They had a bunch in various sizes, and very reasonable. There are many types available for the various card games (magic the gathering, Yugioh, Baseball trading cards, Hockey cards- etc.) I'm not sure which would be bridge size- but if you take your deck to your local collectors shop- you might be able to find one that fits. Best of luck!
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Quote:

Personally, I keep my manipulation decks in their original cardboard cases between uses.

Same here, but if you buy the Norm Nielson or Julianna Chen cards, they do not have a case, just a wrapper.

David W.
casibb3
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of casibb3
Best way to store manipulation decks for me is to make two pieces of 1/4 inch plywood, 4 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches, drill a hole 1/4 inch from each end in the center of the panels, insert two small bolts with wing nuts. Place deck between the panels, tighten the wing nuts. Keeps your cards flat and in good order.

Frank
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
David, this is the best I can find for you: http://www.amazon.com/COPAG-Plastic-Play......00EJRWDK
http://thehouseofcards.com/copag_cards.html

You might want to contact them and see if they sell the particular ones you are interested in.

Another idea is to call U.S. Playing Cards.

Dynamike
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Dynamike,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your work on finding plastic playing cards, but what I was looking for was the plastic cases for the cards. I have since found what I am looking for at a sports card place.

I am sorry for my miscommunication.

Thank You,
David Williams
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
No need to be sorry, David. I clearly understood you were looking for the cases. Those links read plastics cases too. The only problem they are doubled.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Dynmike,

Thank You.

BTW, love you Avatar.

David W.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Plastic Cases for My Manipulation Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL