The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Magic history podcast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ScottRSullivan
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ScottRSullivan
I'm taking a guess and assuming this is the proper forum sub-group for this post. *Grin*

I've posted the fourth free podcast on iTunes for anyone who is interested. This week's podcast features an audio interview with one of Harry Blackstone's (Sr.) assistants. She goes into detail on how she came to work for Blackstone, the illusion she performed (The Elusive Moth) and much more.

This was recorded live at Bob Little's convention last week with full permission from Adele (Blackstone's assistant), Hank and Bob. The mic was on her outfit, so while she is loud and clear, there are a few times when others are not as loud.

Here's the link:

http://magiclanternblog.blogspot.com/

Or, go to iTunes and search for "The Magic Lantern."

Enjoy.

Scott
Malchat
View Profile
Special user
The Kingdom of Croiset and Wonder
885 Posts

Profile of Malchat
Thank you for the notice - this one is now in the subscribed podcasts list. Smile
“You are what you pretend to be.”
MagicalArtist
View Profile
Veteran user
Hobart, Indiana
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalArtist
I have subscribed!

Good subject for a podcast.

Magic has a great history.
ScottRSullivan
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ScottRSullivan
Thanks for the comments! We have a lot of fun doing the show. If you like our show and are into podcasts, you might like the Go Magic Go podcast as well. It is also very well done.

An extra bit of information, we've moved the server since my first post last year. The new server is:

http://www.reelsinmotion.tv/

Last week's show, I think, gave some insights to the Houdini exhuming controversy. The next three shows have some interesting people in them. *grin*

Best regards,
Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Magic history podcast (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL