The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PSI Key (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
There is a little trick that took me about 10 minutes to figure out. I don't want to post it on the forum but feel free to PM me if you can prove you own it.

You can also e-mail Yves and he will be happy to help.

Another thread that I pay more attention to that would be a better place to ask questions is:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

Jeff
thumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
Simi Valley, California
132 Posts

Profile of thumbtip
I just ordered my psy key yesterday. I own the Yuval Keren forks and had great reaction since day one. It will be awesome to own a key that can be handed out and not be able to be bent, if that is indeed true. My key will be in at the end of the week....Jerry
"Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal condition" Normal is a setting on a dryer"
thumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
Simi Valley, California
132 Posts

Profile of thumbtip
I received today my Psy Key. What a powerful effect, and great packaging. Thanks Yves..
"Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal condition" Normal is a setting on a dryer"
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of Philippe
I purchased Psy Key for one special booking and it did the job. Long story but will come to the nitty gritty. I knew the subject of metal bending would be mentioned so wanted to be able to shock. BUT I was not keen on the presentation that comes with the kit. Others may like my way as it was so well received. I hung the key on a leather thong which went around my neck beneath my shirt. The conta***r was attached to the inside of my shirt and the key was inside. When the moment arrived I said I had an old key from Uri Geller and that he said to use it anytime I needed to dem bending. I removed the thong from my neck pulling the key free from the Cont****r. Looked like the key had been hanging free all the time beneath my shirt. The rest was easy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PSI Key (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL