We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Contacting a Ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skotster
View Profile
Regular user
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania
109 Posts

Profile of Skotster
I am interested in joining a ring in my area, the closest is Ring 158 in Greensburg, PA. I have found the website and sent out an email, but a month has gone by without getting a response. Does anyone know someone who is an active member of the ring. Based on the fact that it appears that the website hasn't been updated in a long time, it tells me the ring is inactive. Does anyone here know anything about them?
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Adam McDivitt is listed as the contact for Ring 158. His email is listed as adammcd512@comcast.net and he should be able to help you.

They also meet the 1st Wednesday of the month at 7:30pm at Manhattan's Bar & Grill, 8 N Pennsylvania Ave, Greensburg, PA 15601-2310, Phone: (724)834-1888.

If nothing else, just stop by on that day.

Good luck. Mark.
Skotster
View Profile
Regular user
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania
109 Posts

Profile of Skotster
Thanks for the getting that email, I'll give it a try. I wasn't sure about just bursting in unexpected, or going in to a meeting that no one is attending.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Check with Adam. If that does not work, call the restaurant and see if they are actually meeting there on that day. If so, just stop on by. I'm sure it would not be a problem. Magic clubs are always happy to have new members.

Good luck. Mark.
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hey mark are you going to make it up to Magi whirl 2007 in DC?
Believe you then that I do strange things
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Contacting a Ring (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL