We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Chicago Coin and Close-Up Workers let's meet in Wicker Park (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Walton
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
984 Posts

Profile of Mike Walton
Coin magic greatly benefits from having that circle of folks who work together and make better. If you're near north side and familiar with the Wicker Park and/or Ukrainian Village area, then let's have a small group get-together. Purpose would be to work on close-up coin work and possibly other sleight intensive close-up work, and just to hang. You don't have to be a pro; you just have to be into magic and be performing magic or on the verge.

I have one spot that has agreed to provide some regular space and another that just has good space with cool digs along with really good coffee and the blue line is right there.

This doesn't have to be a big group. PM me if interested or post here and I'll shoot you a note about the date/location. I'm thinking January since December is crazy but if you're in the hood, we can do this more often. PM me if you have questions. If you read this way in the future from this post and are in the hood, PM me anyway - would love to chat magic or grab a beer.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2946 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Sounds good to me. I live in Edgewater, but I like Wicker Park a lot.

Mike Cookman
I j
mithrius
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
127 Posts

Profile of mithrius
Right on. Me makes three.

Now, when?
Mike Walton
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
984 Posts

Profile of Mike Walton
We actually have four which is daXX good. I'm thinking second week in January which coincidentally and unfortunately times it with you being gone, Mithrius.
mithrius
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
127 Posts

Profile of mithrius
I'll catch the next one, then!
mithrius
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
127 Posts

Profile of mithrius
Did you flakes ever get together?
Mike Walton
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
984 Posts

Profile of Mike Walton
How about February 15?

Sorry - January buried me. I'll shoot out PMs.

If anyone is interested in the future, then shoot me a PM.
Mike Walton
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
984 Posts

Profile of Mike Walton
Will be at some haunt near the corners of Damen/North/Milwaukee. It's the Damen stop off the blue line.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3250 Posts

Profile of gaddy
They still got that smoking lounge in wicker park? A nice atmosphere (no, really...) there but I don't see how it could survive financially...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Chicago Coin and Close-Up Workers let's meet in Wicker Park (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL