The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Pet Peeves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SteveTheMagician
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of SteveTheMagician
As magicians, we encounter MANY things that annoy us. Everything from stupid jokes to stupid auidence members. What are some of your biggest pet peeves with magic? Do you hate it when people ask you to make your wife dissapear? Tell Us!

personally mine is this one joke that EVERYONE seems to know. When ever I make, say, a coin or anything vanish spectator (normaly a guy near/with his friends/girlfriend(s)) takes some object an says "look, I can make it vanish too!" and simply tosses the coin over his shoulder after a hokey magical gesture. AND EVERYONE ALWAYS LAUGHS! GAH! anyhoo... do share yours...

... also I hate it when I'm trying to get a booking and the person on the phone askes if I wear a clown nose and or top hat. *twitch*
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1946 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I hate it when people interrupt a serious thread by saying things like: this has been discussed" or "use the search function". Jerks.

Also I hate it when people do things
like this: "see here
here
here
here

Now that was funny, as to the original topic. Everything irritates me. I'm a angry clown.....
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Centuries ago a very wise Chinese said: 'Don't fight a war you can't win.'
Danny The Idiot
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Danny The Idiot
Hey Steve,

"Whenever I make, say, a coin or anything vanish spectator (normally a guy near/with his friends/girlfriend(s)) takes some object an says "look, I can make it vanish too!" and simply tosses the coin over his shoulder after a hokey magical gesture. AND EVERYONE ALWAYS LAUGHS! GAH! anyhoo... do share yours..."

why don't you do it first?
It means you get the laugh, then you can get on with whatever.

Try it & tell us what happens!

Danny
Danny Schlesinger

www.CircoRidiculoso.com
pkson79
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of pkson79
Watching a good routine ruined by a bad performance.

PK
http://atomiczebra.com
http://themooloolabashuffle.com
Not necessarily a new user, just lurking for 10 years, and either agreeing or disagreeing silently.
SteveTheMagician
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Sorry about the re-post, I didn't exactly look through the entire datdbase before I tossed this topic up here
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1946 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I was joking. I, of course, still think it was funny. Everything has been discussed here. Even if it hasn't been invented it has been discussed. Don't worry about it.

I was half expecting someone to chime in with what I said ,only seriously. So it was a pre-emptive sarcasm.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
SteveTheMagician
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Hey, no problem, for some reason online messages always come across as either rude, or harsh when ever they have even the slightest bit of sarcasm in them lol.

-Steve :?)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Pet Peeves (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL