We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The great 2003 guessing sweepstakes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Caleb Strange
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
676 Posts

Profile of Caleb Strange
LOL David. Very droll! Actually, I'm all chipper at the moment, as Liverpool's Emile Heskey has just taken two points off Arsenal, our rivals for the Premiership, in the last minute.

No, I very clearly see my beloved United winning the European cup this year. Could be time to dig out my lucky, never-get-beat-when-I-wear-them, socks.

Regards,

Caleb Strange.
-- QCiC --
ELS
View Profile
Regular user
Chicagoland area, IL
191 Posts

Profile of ELS
Looking beyond the dark hole of the mind I see....

- Howard Stern will get engaged or lose her.

- Our country (USA), will spiral downward do to the other agendas our leaders have for themselves.

- It will be published that the sun is acting out of the norm and this will have an effect on our world.

- Leaders of both government and religion will push more of 'You are Sinners' on American people, and people will finally stand up to it.

- Korea will send a nuke missal near Japan, USA will have to send troops as other surrounding countries will not allow us to bomb, while we invade Korea, China troops will hit our shores.

- Larry Flint will offer one of the Bush Twins, multi millions of dollars to pose in the magazine. She will do so to speak out against her father and his preaching of Family Values (no longer heard after the kids got busted for boozing it up).

Ed Smile
Were the border between the natural and the supernatural will be nothing any more but fuzzy. http://edwardshanahan.com
cogliostro
View Profile
New user
Tampa
99 Posts

Profile of cogliostro
A gold mine in Africa will hit the great-grandmother of all mother loads, so much so that they cause the price of gold to bottom out completely and consequently go bankrupt. As a result, countries start backing their currency with zinc -- whose sales price will remain stable well into the next millennium.

Sylvia Browne will go another year without finding the time to meet the James Randi million-dollar challenge that she accepted back on Sept 3rd 2001.

A law intended to make cloning illegal will unintentionally deny clones any rights, creating a slave race. Nike will endorse this bill whole-heartedly.

A volcano will erupt in western Antarctica, the magma will seep under the titanic sheets of ice, eventually causing half of the Antarctic ice to slide into sea and melt. Sea levels across the globe rise 18’ feet. In the resulting panic Manchester United will win the European cup.

As a result of this new Great Flood, several group sue God for breach of contract and criminal negligence. He makes a public apology on CNN and settles out of court.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
I have this haunting feeling that you people write the headlines in the supermarket tabloids!
Smile
ELS
View Profile
Regular user
Chicagoland area, IL
191 Posts

Profile of ELS
Funny Peter,

We are all in trouble if the Weekly World News predictions and headlines turn out to be true.

Maybe we all should combine our efforts and start a Web Site or E-zine based on what was written here and just have the writers of the predictions make a bit of Bizarre stories to go along with the predictions. Smile

Ed Smile
Were the border between the natural and the supernatural will be nothing any more but fuzzy. http://edwardshanahan.com
shinobi
View Profile
Loyal user
Durban, South Africa
272 Posts

Profile of shinobi
Well Caleb, you hit with the space disaster prediction. Pity the rescue part wasn't a possibility. My thoughts are with the victims' friends and relatives.
Seance
View Profile
Elite user
Talking on the other side with
414 Posts

Profile of Seance
Shinobi,

I'm sure Caleb is heartsick about that prediction, as I would be. The real risk of space travel is one that was willingly chosen for the betterment of mankind and science. Brave men and women, all.
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
Just had to pass on my thoughts.
There will be a war in Iraq, but only once The United States show the real reason for war: Iraq is harbouring Osama-Bin-laden.
Korea after seeing what an allied coalition can do to one country, decide that making nukes is'nt going to do themselves any favours.
Manchester United do the treble
Someone in the Café will come into money (a lot of money)
Anyway just a thought????????? Smile
Caleb Strange
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
676 Posts

Profile of Caleb Strange
My personal feelings of anguish for having made the prediction are not really the important thing at the moment. I did think long and hard about editing the post out, but decided to leave it in as a lesson to myself and to others, that this is what can happen when you hurl the headlines. If I say anything more about this, I will say it in a story.

Regards,

Caleb Strange.
-- QCiC --
magiker
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
283 Posts

Profile of magiker
Here´s one from me:
A new pope will be elected towards the later part of the year and will be a controversial choice.
Smile
Magiker

Believe in the possibility of the impossible
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4584 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Quote:
On 2003-02-02 11:47, shinobi wrote:
Well Caleb, you hit with the space disaster prediction. Pity the rescue part wasn't a possibility. My thoughts are with the victims' friends and relatives.

Caleb's prediction may still wind up being completely true.

With NASA's space shuttle program grounded for the time being, there is a question on how to get supplies in a timely manner up to the ISS.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/02/......dex.html
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
shinobi
View Profile
Loyal user
Durban, South Africa
272 Posts

Profile of shinobi
i hope my previous post wasn't taken the wrong way- i wasn't implying any wrongdoing or anything negative at all.
just wanted to clear that up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The great 2003 guessing sweepstakes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL