We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kianoa Harbottle lecture in Reading PA. 12/9/06 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
Kianoa will be lecturing at the Mingus Magic shop in Reading PA. Saturday 12/9/06 at 5 pm
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
This will be a nice small intimate lecture. I can not wait!
ryansmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Reading, PA
147 Posts

Profile of ryansmagic
COST IS $20 IT WILL BE VERY NICE
Ryan Parsons
[email]ryanparsons@comcast.net[/email]
http://www.magicformiracles.com
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
On Saturday December 9th @ 5:00pm the Mingus Magic Shop will be hosting a lecture featuring Kainoa Harbottle. Some of you got to see Kaiona's work with coins at the Kutztown Convention Close up show. He will blow you away. So don't miss this lecture. Only $20.00 per person. Register today to get a seat before they are all gone!

Kainoa Harbottle
Mild-mannered graduate student by day, magic machine by night, Kainoa Harbottle's entertainment abilities go well beyond his stunning good looks. A practioner of the art of close-up magic, Kainoa performs miracles--and even a few card tricks--mere inches from amused and startled faces. Cards merely thought of are discovered, coins appear and vanish before your eyes, and uncanny events remain enjoyably unexplained.

Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawai'i (which explains his hard to pronounce name), Kainoa trained in the showrooms of Waikiki from an early age, working alongside some of the islands' top performers. After tragically deciding to pursue a career in the ever mystifying yet deeply rewarding field of higher education, he continues to amaze those charming and innovative enough to hire him in and around his adopted state of (sigh) Delaware.

Hard hitting close up magic with coins, rings and much more!

Mingus Magic Shop
528 Lancaster Avenue
Reading, PA

info@mingusmagicshop.com
ryansmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Reading, PA
147 Posts

Profile of ryansmagic
Hope to see some of you guys tonight. I am looking forward to it.
Ryan Parsons
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
I'll be there if you wear that pimp daddy hat
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
What a great lecture. It was a packed house, sold out. Not even Curtis Kam did that when he came to town (lol)
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Wowzers! What an awesome lecture. Incredible hard hitting magic.
AdamtheBomb
View Profile
New user
PA
1 Post

Profile of AdamtheBomb
I must say it was a fantastic lecture. I was really surprised by the turnout. I believe we can start a good cult around this guy. What do you say:

Kult of Outragious Kainoa.

or KOOK.

But seriously, seeing the Matobe palm in action, and then having him personally place it into my hand properly has gotten me so far into coin magic, that I fear to never pick up a deck of cards again, and my last six years of magic have been a waste.

Nah.
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
We had more people that the Curtis Lam lecture.By far!! It was standing room only. And he wore the cutest outfit. I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard the audience say " I hate you !!!" Can't wait to see him again. His talent is unsurpassed & he is a class act. I thank him for sharing his material.
ryansmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Reading, PA
147 Posts

Profile of ryansmagic
Awsome, just awsome. A class act and huge talent.
Ryan Parsons
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kianoa Harbottle lecture in Reading PA. 12/9/06 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL