The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (185 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36~37~38..45..51..57..63..69..71~72~73 [Next]
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
You need the admin to allow you access, as it is a hidden room Mark.

Luke
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Hi Mark,

I sent a PM to the board administrator, indicating that you (and Dan) own Switchcraft. Hopefully, you will be given access to the Switchcraft section in the very near future.

Thanks again,

Elliott
Mark Roberts
View Profile
Special user
Nottingham, UK
597 Posts

Profile of Mark Roberts
Aaah! that explains it.

Thanks Elliott and Luke Smile

I can't wait to have a peek!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
You're welcome, Mark.

You'll get a "peek," in the literal sense, as both articles deal with peeking. I should have a third article up soon. In the meantime, I started a thread where contributed material can (and hopefully will) be posted.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Sorry about the delay regarding the previously mentioned third article. I should have it up within the next few days. It is already 90% written (and has been for ages.) I just need to find an hour or so to clean it up.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I finally did manage to post that third article.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
If it was not for "Switchcraft", I would probably be homeless right now. I do not know how to thank you, Elliott.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
You're very welcome, Dynamike.

Elliot
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Let me say again publicly that I think Elliott has provided the mentalism community with one of the most outstanding offers ever with "Switchcraft."

I am continuously amazed with each supplement I receive and the wealth of material in the whole package.

What is most important to me is that he is obviously a person who loves the art of mentalism and does what he does for that reason.

Richard
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Richard.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Those of you who have signed up at the Switchcraft section of Alchemy Moon should stop by.

A special Halloween themed billet sequence has been posted.

Thanks again,

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I’ve been getting a lot of PM’s for the link to the Alchemy Moon registration page. The link can now be found on my web site (EBSwitch.com)

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Three amazing contributions were offered over the last few days.

I guess it would be negligent of me not to issue a new supplement at this point Smile

Expect one within the next few weeks.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I can't wait.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Wonderful!! What a tome...
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks guys,

All three contributed items are from the current acts of professional performers.

I gave one of the items, a routine, a few tries this week, and it played really well.

It will be the feature item of the next supplement, which I plan to release before Thanksgiving.

Like Millard Longman’s recent contribution and many others in the book, I think this routine will ultimately become a classic.

I am really pleased that I was given the opportunity to include it in Switchcraft.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
The supplement I was going to release this week may be delayed to a completely unforeseen complication. We'll see.
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1747 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Elliott,

I hope you are able to overcome this complication. I am looking forward to it. This is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Do you have any other projects on the horizon?

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, Bobby.

I just did some rewriting and deleting. Part of the supplement also needed to be moved to the next edition. It's a long story, but it's done now, and I just need to re-edit it.

It looks like I will probably have it out this week, after all...maybe a day or two later than planned.

Regarding other projects...all pending projects relate in some way to Switchcraft.

Elliott
The Futurist
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of The Futurist
Elliott, chalk me up as another very happy purchaser! The clarity of the writing in Switchcraft makes it a joy to read; I devoured it in one sitting and now am going to read it again in a more fine-tooth-comb, studious way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (185 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36~37~38..45..51..57..63..69..71~72~73 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL