The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Brian Miller Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Manchester, CT
2038 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Hello everyone at the Magic Café,

I would just like to formally introduce myself; my name is Brian Miller and I am extremely excited to be officially joining your community. I have been on many magic forums for years under various names, but I have finally decided to join the Café under my true name so I can feel a little more personal.

A little about me: I perform professionally though I am what some seasoned pros might still call "young," as I am only 18. I do not want you to think that I am yet another punk kid magician trying to bang out a buck and think that I know everything, because that couldn't be further from the truth. The reason I participate in forums so actively is because I enjoy being able to acquire the hard-earned knowledge that other professionals an seasoned pros have to offer.

I have been interested in magic since I was four years old, and since then it was a hobby until three or so years ago, when I technically started performing seriously and within the last couple years at the professional level. I am a member of the International Brotherhood of Magicians and specifically I belong to the Gene Gordon Ring 12 in Buffalo, New York, though during the academic year I reside in Oneonta, New York.

My performing style is that of humorous/comedy magic. The focus is certainly on the magic but the comedy and presentation is equally as important and an integral part of my style. I perform close-up as well as my signature stand-up Comedy/Magic show. I also take great pride in creating magic; about 80% of the material I perform close-up is original, and about 20% of what I perform stand-up is either original in effect or original in presentation.

I have been a memeber of this forum on a different name for a long while, but never posted very often here. This is very exciting that now I plan on spending time actually engaging in the discussions here.

For all newbies and beginners I am always available to answer questions if you would like to send me a message or email me. I know that I may not have as much experience or knowledge as many of the professionals that have been at it for years, but what I can offer is a young, fresh perspective on this new era of magic and magicians, as well as advice for starting out in magic in today's world because it wasn't all too long ago when I was doing the same.

See everybody around the Café!

Sincerely,

Brian
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café! (For real this time) Smile
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Manchester, CT
2038 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Well thank you MagiCanada, for real!
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Then this is an official welcome to the Magic Café fellow magician Brian Miller Smile
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Welcome Brian,

great to have you on board

Andy
Cards never lie
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
mimagicman
View Profile
New user
Grand Rapids, MI
17 Posts

Profile of mimagicman
Welcome to the Café!
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Welcome to the Café
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Brian Miller Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL