The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » New lapping device (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Imagine being able to lap any size object that you can fit in your hand. Then stand up and walk away after your performance leaving nothing behind for them to discover.

No longer do you have to find an excuse to put your hand in your lap and obtain the lapped object and ditch it in your pocket. With this lapping topit the objects are safely hidden away the moment they are ditched. All you have to do is stand up and walk away.

It can also be used while standing. Kind of like a Servante. But no one should be standing behind you.

I've been using this for about 30 years but until now I've kept it secret. I've floored enough magicians with it that no one will doubt my claim at being the originator. So I figured I'd release it. Who knows, maybe you'll be able to use it in your Christmas shows or something.

Anyway, for more information Click here.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
ROFL, Ron that shows ur true genius once again,loved it. Think you can sell thousands during the christmas season, I know my mom will send me at least a dozen of them.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Wonderful idea, Ron! Very inventive!

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
I would purchase the female version... for a friend of mine.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Ron your not allowed to pitch your own products here on the Café'

(that was a joke)
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
Well...I can see you won't be RUNNING FROM THE TABLE AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR PERFORMANCE!
LOL!
I enjoyed your post.
Ken W.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Thanks everyone. Yes, I have a strange mind. Smile

Did anyone get the hidden joke when I said:

"It can also be used while standing. Kind of like a Servante. But no one should be standing behind you." ???

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Sammy the Kid
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern Illinois
314 Posts

Profile of Sammy the Kid
Of all the things that have ended up in my shorts, cards have never been one of them... Smile

Sammy the Kid
BryanKelly
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of BryanKelly
I'm just glad you didn't put the thumb tip in the panties Smile
thoughtsexplorer
View Profile
Elite user
Elite... not D-Lite!
424 Posts

Profile of thoughtsexplorer
Good misdirection. I guess no one realized that there is more red colour in the first picture.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Anyone tried this yet? Smile

Ron Jaxon

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » New lapping device (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL