The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Tossed Out Deck Info Please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
the fritz
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of the fritz
Max Maven also has a version on his VideoMind series called Tossed Out Tech. If you have these DVD's check it out.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2007-03-28 22:50, silverking wrote:
Hoy's is simple, effective, and one of the grandaddy TOD routines.

Amen silverking; I read Hoy and I have Gazzo's. Completely different. I thought Hoy developed TOD but I might be wrong. As you point out, Hoy is simple, direct, and I'll add, BOLD. (Much in the same way as Dean Dill's Blizzard is Bold, though in a different handling) As you rightly say, it's about presentation. I'm not a card guy or a mentalist and I won't even begin to try this until I'm ready. I also know this from what I've read and been told: The effect plays better in larger groups compared to snmaller groups, no matter how it's done.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Tossed Out Deck Info Please (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL