The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Happy to be here ^_^ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

demonray
View Profile
New user
Bethesda, Maryland
2 Posts

Profile of demonray
Hi everyone! I've been fascinated with magic ever since I saw someone in our local mall performing and selling magic stuff (which was about 12 years ago). I bought some stuff from that store, but I only got the cheap ones that don't really last very long. I forgot about magic for a long time, then rediscovered it when I met a friend who did magic as a hobby. I was inspired by the way he presented himself and the stuff he was doing with cards. So, I just started practicing magic last March '06, and it's been 9 months. I started off with books, like the Royal Road to Card Magic. Then on I went to Daryl's videos and whatnot. I love performing magic because as a drummer for some bands in the local college scene here, I love entertaining people. So far, I've never left home without a pack of cards to play and to practice with. Sorry for the long post ^_^ I hope that I become a better magician/performer by actively participating in the forums ^_^
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Welcome to the Café
Cards never lie
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Hi ray,

Welcome to this forum. There are some great things over here.

Jeroen
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café!
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Hi demonray,

Welcome to The Magic Café! And thank you for taking the time to tell us more about how you got interested in magic. Your post was great. You sound very dedicated and focused. Royal Road is an excellent resource to start with. Stroll around this place and join in the discussions. We are always happy to welcome a new member!

So glad you are here!

Joe
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
Long post Smile? Stay awhile, and see some of the novels that appear every now and then.
mimagicman
View Profile
New user
Grand Rapids, MI
17 Posts

Profile of mimagicman
Welcome to the Café!
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Welcome to the Café
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Happy to be here ^_^ (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL