The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » DVD at L&L PUB. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
Hello Paul,

Could you tell us a little more about the next DVD at L&L ?

Thank you So mush

Simon
Belgium
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
I can tell you that it is due early next year (I spoke to Louis a few days ago) and that, while I've only seen a rough cut, they are well shot, with a great crowd.

I put a lot on these DVDs and had a good friend with me to keep the quality of material high.

I have a lot of ideas in print and in my notebooks and a couple of items came from unpublished notes. They were selected because I though they were good, strong items and I wanted to get them out there.

The difficulty level varies across the set - from self working card tricks to false deals and shuffles - so something for everyone.

I hope they are well received, I had fun doing them and I think the tricks are of a high standard.

P.
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
Thank you paul, for your answer, very impatient to be release!

Simon
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
Last question about your next DVD, sorry I'm very curious , but how many DVd they will be? sure,I prefer the quality than the quantity!
there are some mental effects?
Do you explain the 3 shells effect , you showed at the BBC?(very good idea!)??

Thank you Paul!

Simon.
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
.....;-))))
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Sorry - I missed this question - four DVDs - the shell game handling is not on there. Due to problems with props the ending you see on that show is handicapped - I usually use an extra pea to load the other shell ahead of time (I steal the extra pea when I get the silk).

I also have a variation of an excellent idea by a young LA magician - it's not mine to tip so my handling has to stay with me for a while (it's not on the show).

P
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
Four Dvds ! may be 8 hours or more! great! no mental effects? I promise it was the last questions about the DVD!
thank you for your patient !

Simon
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Actually there are afew mental effects, includinga version of confabulation where the prediction envelope is in full view throughout the routine - it's hanging by a string from the notebook.

P
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » DVD at L&L PUB. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL