The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Learning To Eat Fire (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EranRaven
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of EranRaven
Any recommendations on a good fire eating book/video? Any lessons learned?
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
Books and videos = bad. Fire eating must be learned from a expert. To find an expert Look Here!

I would love to become a fire eater it is one of my dreams. I am lucky to have enough self-control to wait for a chance to learn from an expert

Jonathan Smile
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
tiptophat
View Profile
Loyal user
Wesley
264 Posts

Profile of tiptophat
I agree with dark Illusionist. I always wanted to eat fire but waited 25 years till I met the individual whom I had confidence in to teach me. Then it becomes a matter of learning by doing, but having someone there who knows the art is a BIG plus. Watch out for some of the books, as information is not accurate or complete, as well as the type of fuel you use.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi Guys,
I've posted this message here before. I'm 59, been a fire eater and doing the blockhead since the 60's and worked side shows. I live in the Nashville TN area. If any of you live close and want to learn, PM me.
Have a Nice Day,
Don
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Quote:
On 2003-01-04 03:37, tiptophat wrote:
I agree with dark Illusionist. I always wanted to eat fire but waited 25 years till I met the individual whom I had confidence in to teach me. Then it becomes a matter of learning by doing, but having someone there who knows the art is a BIG plus. Watch out for some of the books, as information is not accurate or complete, as well as the type of fuel you use.

Slim & Krista Price are on the west coast, just outside San Diego, CA... We can teach any or all of the acts.
E-mail us at sanscan@4dcomm.com
or call (619) 442-9569....

Check us out Here!

Please sign the guestbook Smile
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
...and I'm on the other side of the pond from most, but can help if you're in the area.

Trying to learn from a book/ printed literature ain't good. You'll burn badly. But, even with a teacher, you'll burn yourself at some point.

As Slim said, go to his website for more advice - there are some of the best fire performers in the world there.

ML
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Learning To Eat Fire (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.37 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL