The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Coin through window to go with Kaos? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

whateverisisright
View Profile
Regular user
Savannah, Georgia
132 Posts

Profile of whateverisisright
So, the most recent addition to my in-rotation tricks is Kaos...it's AWSOME. BUT, I'm looking for a coin-through-glass with the same theme.

The two most eye-appealing coin-through-glass routine's I've seen are Descent and Cesaral Melting Point..but they're both through glass tables.

Anyone who owns these effects know if they can be done through a window (assuming you can get to both sides of the window at the same time...like with a car door window?)?...I guess I'm asking can they be done vertically instead of with both hands horizontal.

If not, anyone have any suggestions other than maybe doing a raven vanish on one side and appearance on the other? Hoping for something a little more visual...
whateverisisright
View Profile
Regular user
Savannah, Georgia
132 Posts

Profile of whateverisisright
Kaos is awsome, but it requires a good deal of practice...still, WELL worth the effort if you can pull it off.

Still looking for a coin through window effect if anyone has any ideas though...
rantaak
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of rantaak
Theres a lovely coin through window effect that requires a muscle pass. Caeserealeal Melting Point can also be done vertically, but I think it looks too weird anyway and isn't impromptu enough for my liking. PM me if you're interested in the method for either or.
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
I also use a coin through window that involves a muscle pass.
very visual. well worth the practice!!!

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Quote:
On 2006-12-19 14:19, Matt Malinas wrote:
I also use a coin through window that involves a muscle pass.
very visual. well worth the practice!!!

-Matt

I agree. but requires alooot of practise. might be the raise rise for coins.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Well I admit that it takes a little practice but I wouldn't say it is very hard to do. all you need is a decent muscle pass and good timing.

-Matt
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
I definetly wouldn't compare it to the Raise Rise.
it has literally eaten months of my life and I still don't use it.

-Matt
Guardian452
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
235 Posts

Profile of Guardian452
Kaos seems too obvious..you cant have nayone behine you
Been a busker since I was 14 from San Diego; Don Driver was my mentor along with many others like Jimmy Talksalot, Sleeveless (Stephen Sloan), Bob Elliott.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Coin through window to go with Kaos? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL