The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Chatsworth, California (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Glen Guldbeck
View Profile
New user
Leesburg, VA
81 Posts

Profile of Glen Guldbeck
I've been checking out the "magic Café" for the last week prior to registering. I must say, it's quite impressive. There's something for everyone. I've been running to my magic bookshelf discovering items I didn't even know were there. Keep up the great posts!!

Glen Smile
Alex W.
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of Alex W.
Welcome! I hope you post a lot too!

Have fun! Smile
magicpirate82
View Profile
New user
Bay area, Northern California
68 Posts

Profile of magicpirate82
Welcome! I'm from the Bay Area in CA, not familiar with Chatsworth. What's it near? You'll like it here! Smile
Glen Guldbeck
View Profile
New user
Leesburg, VA
81 Posts

Profile of Glen Guldbeck
Thanks. Chatsworth is in the Los Angeles area. I get up to the Bay area for work once a month. Misdirections is a great shop. Earl Nelson will be lecturing there later this year. Can't wait. San Francisco is a great town.

Cheers!

Glen Smile
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Welcome to the Café! Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
markjens
View Profile
Loyal user
N. CA
213 Posts

Profile of markjens
Wow, Chatsworth was a new one on me, too. I live up north near Sacramento, so I don't get down south near enough. We were just in your neck of the woods for the Rose Bowl though. Glad you posted, and I hope you enjoy it around here, I have found the gang to be very accepting and friendly.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Glen Smile Smile Smile
Welcome aboard. I am sure you will like the Café. Please do participate in the discussions. Let me serve you a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Chatsworth, California (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL