The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Professors Nightmare (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JSMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston
202 Posts

Profile of JSMagic
Hi. Does anyone have a good childrens routine for this trick?
Thanks in advance,
Josh
If a magician is not intending to "trick" a spectator, why is every "trick" called a magic "trick"?
Vilago
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Vilago
Josh,

Go to http://www.ring2100.org/ropes.html
for some ideas to get you started.

By the way, you should also join the mailing list (assuming you're an IBM member... and if not, you should be)
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
In my Showtime column in the Linking Ring magazine of January, 1994, I have a routine titled Jack and the Beans Talk.
I used it in kids' shows for years, with all sorts of asides, gags, and various nonsense.
If you want it already made up, golden egg and all, Graham Etherington, of Abracada Promotions markets it out of Australia http://www.mrtricks.com.au/
Emazdad
View Profile
Inner circle
Plymouth UK
1954 Posts

Profile of Emazdad
I use a three bears story when I do it for children, I say the ropes are the three bears, they were cold in winter and a wizard gave them a hot water bottle. they all curled up to sleep and their sharp toes split the hot water bottle and the magic contents came out. when they woke up they were all the same size. A quick trip to the wizard corrects the problem. Throw in a few funny's lots of silliness and the kids love it.
Yours Funfully
Clive "Emazdad" Hemsley
www.emazdad.com

"Magic is a secret, without the secret there is no magic"

Remember there are only 3 types of people in the world, those that can count and those that can't.
JSMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston
202 Posts

Profile of JSMagic
Thank's Emazdad, that's the one I'm going to use! Josh
If a magician is not intending to "trick" a spectator, why is every "trick" called a magic "trick"?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Professors Nightmare (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL