We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Tampa Magic Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
499 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
MAGICBYTHEBAY 2007 Tampa,Fl. Feb 16,17,& 18.
Second Annual magic convention
Lineup this year includes Fism Winner ROCCO, The Hilarious Magic of Sam Sandler, Tony Chapek, Gregory Wilson, Danny Archer, Sterling Steal, Garrett Thomas, Duane Laflin, Paul Cummins, Mr. Bones, Marty Capitano, and Ronald McDonald. We are presently adding new performers every week. Also Ronald will be holding his first ever official clowning lecture. There are three major shows and three major competitions. There will also be a Sunday Magic Swapfest.

visit the website at: http://magicbythebay.com
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
Anyone going?
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
My wife and I will be going to this. Keep an eye for us at the magic swap as Grandice Illusions.
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
majikworks
View Profile
New user
Hollywood, FL
18 Posts

Profile of majikworks
Last year this convention ROCKED. I learned so much and for it being their first year I was pleased with what they did. I am going this year for sure. Hope I see you all there.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2478 Posts

Profile of magicmind
I emailed all of our club members this link, as well as the birmingham guys. Hope you get some from Alabama.
Grandice
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Grandice
We'll be there and we'll have a booth for selling large scale custom illusions. See you there!
We build custom large scale illusions visit us @ http://www.grandiceillusions.com
majikworks
View Profile
New user
Hollywood, FL
18 Posts

Profile of majikworks
You all sell custom illusions. I will check out your booth for sure. I also heard that they might have a special performer and a really great lineup including Rocco and Tony CHapek. I saw Tony's 15 page article in Genii Magazine. I can't wait to see him perform . Everyone should really attend.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Tampa Magic Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL