The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » I.T. Exposure? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Suppo
View Profile
Regular user
Indianapolis
101 Posts

Profile of Suppo
Quote:
On 2006-12-20 14:34, David Nelson wrote:

I have to add that any of the story that has been left out is in order to avoid airing someone else's dirty laundry. There is a lot of background to this story that doesn't need to get told. There is a pattern, going back 15 years of one guy continually stepping over the line in an effort to profit from the magic community. There is a lot more to this that doesn't need to be aired on a public forum but if you read the intro to the booklet I can say that Steve has been charitable.

Steve Brooks sent out the PM because he knows the facts and he knows that Steve has the right to do what he's done and agrees that it was a good solution to the problem. Brooks is very protective of the Café and wouldn't have sent out the message if he had any doubts about Steve's veracity.

Dave

Yeah, to clarify I was referring to Steve Johnson not Steve Brooks, I agree with your position emphatically.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » I.T. Exposure? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL