The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Blaines Needle Thru the Hand? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1045 Posts

Profile of sbays
Anyone know anything about this one? I haven't seen it, just heard about it from a friend who saw him do it in New York. (Not the same as Needle thru the arm)
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Well.... there was a post about this but I think it might have been erased by the archiving. Do a simple search and you will find the answers you seek.

Lee
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Heard it's geek magic. Like boom, straight through. hahaha.... Smile
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
Vincenzo
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
201 Posts

Profile of Vincenzo
I think he did it for real. Found a spot in his hand that was good for stickin needles through with an acupuncture person, most likely. There are marketed effects that use a gimmick though, which I suggest, if you don't want to go around, really sticking needles through your hand.
DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
784 Posts

Profile of DaveM
I saw him on a British talk-show recently and he pretty much just punched it right through. I found it sort of a letdown because he did it after the host asked him if he had something "good" for the audience.

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Blaines Needle Thru the Hand? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL