The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » greetings from a young magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_joe
View Profile
New user
Colorado
7 Posts

Profile of magic_joe
Hey all!

My name’s Joe Seago and I've been into magic ever since I saw my first b-day magician at 6 or so. It's been off and on as far as performing, practicing, and perfecting my skills go. I am now 16, and ever since I joined the SYM (youth branch of SAM) at 14 I've been really into it. My SYM leader has helped me out a lot.

I own quite a few tricks and am interested in all sorts of magic. I have performed at talent shows a few times and whenever I baby-sit I show the kids a few tricks.

I stumbled upon this site from a link in the SAMTalk discussion board. (Yahoo Group) I am ever so glad I did too. This site seems really interesting and I hope to meet some wonderful people and progress even further into the art of magic.

My biggest interest area of magic is escapology. Some day I hope to have an escape show and do some really cool escapes with handcuffs, chains, straitjackets, and the like. I am also currently working on creating a few good routines to do some birthday parties and what not. If anyone is interested in looking at what I am planning to do, feel free to PM me. Any help or advice on my act and my magic skills in general is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and I look forward to having a great relationship with The Magic Café!
-Magic Joe

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

Check Out My Website!--
http://www.magicpalace.shorturl.com
markjens
View Profile
Loyal user
N. CA
213 Posts

Profile of markjens
Hello Joe,
Welcome aboard, and you will surely find a bunch of nice folk in the Café. They have made me feel very welcome here.

Mark
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Joe. You'll soon see that this is the best place on the web. Even better than SamTalk. I'm a member there also. We have everything your interested in and are always here to help. Don't be afraid to ask questions. That's what we're here for. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Have a snack on my bill while you browse through our menu's.

Smile Smile
Where the magic begins
Dolini
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of Dolini
Hello Joe,

Welcome to the Café. Have a cup of coffee and donut on me.

Dolini Smile Smile Smile
John O'Shea Dolan
johnosheadolan@hotmail.com
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome!You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3639 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Glad to hear your a member of the SYM. A Great group!! While not much into escapes (don't liked to be tied up, confined or buried alive) I am sure there is probably a table around here with some folks you would like to sit and chat with. Enjoy your stay.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Joe,
It is always nice to see a youngster here. I have some students at your age so I know how you feel pretty well. Escapology for a young man...MMMMM...A nice selection indeed. As an ex-escapist myself, I am ready to help if you need. Please do not hesitate to ask , there is always who can answer. Let me serve you a cup of Turkish coffee with milk on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
magic_joe
View Profile
New user
Colorado
7 Posts

Profile of magic_joe
thanks everyone a great deal for your kind hospitality!

i now feel so welcome here, and full! (from the various food and beverages offered 2 me)

i have only made a few posts here, but I already agree that this place is the best magic board on the web!

TORA, thanks for your offered help. If I ever have any ?s about escapology I'm sure you'll be one of the first I'll turn to.

Thanks again everyone! Smile
-Magic Joe

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

Check Out My Website!--
http://www.magicpalace.shorturl.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » greetings from a young magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL