The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » McBride Magic School » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kvanliewpe
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of kvanliewpe
Hello
Can you tell me the recommended area to post a question on the above?
Thanks
Ken
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5169 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Can you give us an idea of what the question is?
Where the magic begins
kvanliewpe
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of kvanliewpe
Dave
How are you? I hope you're well.
Sorry I thought the header was shown.
I wanted to see if anyone attended the McBride Magic School that may be able to shed some feedback. I'm enrolled for the extended masters class in April.
I see one in the beginners section but since I've been around awhile I thought of requesting your recommendation on the section to post to obtain maximum feedback.
Enjoy the holidays in NJ
Thanks
Ken
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5169 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I think the closest forum we have for this type of discussion would be the So Happy together forum. It's not exactly what you're looking for but it would work there.

You could also use the beginner forum. Many of the veterans around here frequent that area and would probably be able to answer your question.

I have not attended the master class however I did book Jeff's lecture for our club last year and the following day he gave us a full afternoon of class. It was well worth the cost and just from that, I'd recommend the master class.
Where the magic begins
rpierce
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire - USA
1220 Posts

Profile of rpierce
I wasn't aware there were magic schools with the masters. Where do I find out about these.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5169 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Every magic publication, (Magic, Genii, Linking ring, MUM etc) have advertisements for Jeff's school. You can also do an internet search to get more information about it.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » McBride Magic School » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL