The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Fun Things To Do When Bored (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Hey All,

Check out my blog "Fun things to do when bored" at...

http://www.myspace.com/chris_robertson

I'll be updating it every so often so, check it out!!!

Thanks,

Johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Okay, this is the first post in my blog, for those of you still without a myspace account.

Fun Things To Do When Bored

If you're like me you try to liven things up a bit when times are downright boring and no fun. How do you entertain yourself and others? This is what I like to do for fun...

Ever have Fake Dog Doo? if not you can usually pick some up at your local novelty shop, believe it or not this stuff is pretty fun and can liven up even the dullest of days, all you need is your imagination.

Me and my wife went out to eat at a local Asian Buffet, I just happened to have my Fake Dog Doo in my pocket and thought it would be somewhat entertaining if I placed it on the floor a few feet from our table...so I did.

let the fun begin and boy did it! Within minutes our waitress noticed the Fake Dog Doo on the floor, the look on her face was priceless. She looked at the fake poop, looked around the restaurant scanning the faces of the patrons...she then disappeared into the kitchen.

I then quickly picked up the Fake Dog Doo and replaced it into my pocket. The waitress returned, this time with some of the cooks from the kitchen. I wish I knew their language, they were talking up a storm and the poor waitress looked so confused....HAHAHAHA!

So they left, back to their duties, I then put the Fake Dog Doo back onto the floor, the waitress came back and froze in her tracks when she noticed the fake poop was back, she did a double take around the whole restaraunt, then stepped gently over the fake poop...LIKE IT WASN"T EVEN THERE!!!!

Hahahahahaha!

She took our plates and left, while she was gone I picked up the Fake Dog Doo...

This time it seemed every employee in that place came out to look at the fake poop, but there was nothing there once again!

I really wish I could've understood what they were saying, but the poor waitress looked on the verge of tears.

I tipped her five dollars.

12:32 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
<BR>I never inhale Smile
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Hahahahahaha!

Merry Dr. Xmass!

Corona.
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Would love to hear others ideas and or dastardly deeds with fake doggy doo...

anybody?

johnny
<BR>I never inhale Smile
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
You could buy them in bulk and create crop circles with them.

Corona.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
It would make a very interesting apport during a seance.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Corona, I would love to see the researchers checking out those crop circles. The picture gives a whole new meaning to "careful investigation!"

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Speaking of Christmas presents....
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Merry Christmas, Bill!

Lucia
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Merry Christmas, Lucia!

Bill
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
They would be Crap Circles though.

Merry Dr. Xmass Lucia and Bill......oh ok and to you too Johnny boy!

Corona.
Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
Johnny, what would your out be if she attempted to clean it up, and realized it was fake? Would you walk over and take it from her, or would you let her throw it away?

That was one of the best doggie-doo stories I've heard, especially since you added a magic aspect to it (the vanish, then reappearance, then the vanish). Also, smart move on leaving the good tip.
~Jonathan
I Came, I Saw, I Conjured
www.jontaylornyc.com
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Quote:
On 2006-12-21 16:09, Corona Smith wrote:
They would be Crap Circles though.

Merry Dr. Xmass Lucia and Bill......oh ok and to you too Johnny boy!

Corona.

Aaaarrrggghhh! How did I miss that one?

Thanks, Corona!

Bill
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Quote:
On 2006-12-22 20:34, Jonton wrote:
Johnny, what would your out be if she attempted to clean it up, and realized it was fake? Would you walk over and take it from her, or would you let her throw it away?

That was one of the best doggie-doo stories I've heard, especially since you added a magic aspect to it (the vanish, then reappearance, then the vanish). Also, smart move on leaving the good tip.
~Jonathan

What would I 've done if she happened to pick it up? I would've jumped up and Yelled, "that's Disgusting!" and got a free meal!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Not really...I would've let her keep it, the Fake Dog Doo isn't expensive and it still would have tripped her out not knowing really where it came from or who did it....It's all a mind game my friend.

johnny
<BR>I never inhale Smile
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
<BR>I never inhale Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Fun Things To Do When Bored (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL