The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Fabric Manipulation Discount (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
479 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
To The Magic Café Community,

Lynetta Welch at http://www.fabricmanipulation.com is offering the following discount.

At checkout, if you use coupon code: HAPHOL06 you will receive not only free shipping, but you will also receive 10% off your order. The coupon is valid through January 1, 2007 and your order must total at least $50.00 prior to the discount. The coupon code is case sensitive and the 0 in 06 at the end is the number zero, not the letter O.
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
I cut and pasted the coupon and was told that it was invalid. I live in Canada, so that may be the reason.

Lou
Lynetta
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
111 Posts

Profile of Lynetta
Hello Lou,

That shouldn't have been a problem, I've included everyone on this one. The only item that doesn't qualify is a Topit. I checked out the coupon and I haven't found a problem with it. Please try it again , but make sure that you use only upper case letters and keep in mind that the last two digits (06) are numbers. If you type the zero in 06 as on "o", the coupon will not work.

Let me know if you continue to have a problem with it and I'll issue a new coupon.

Lynetta
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Hi Lynetta,

I was trying to purchase the Ring Hank.

I tried both cutting and pasting again, as well as typing in HAPHOL06. Both were rejected as invalid.

Lou
Lynetta
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
111 Posts

Profile of Lynetta
The mix-up was mine. I was trying to prevent any confusion over the 0 in 06, so I took it out. However, I forgot that I had done that, so I gave A to Z the wrong code. I have now corrected the problem and can use either coupon code HAPHOL06 or HAPHOL6. Either one will now work.

Lou, thanks for pointing out my error.

Happy New Year,
Lynetta
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Hi Lynetta,

Thanks for clearing that up and thanks for the discount!

Merry Christmas & arm regards,
Lou
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Hey Lou,
Would the ring hank be used in conjunciton with your "ring in racquetball" routine? Is that still available? Either way you will be happy with anything Lynetta makes.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Fabric Manipulation Discount (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL