The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre effects you should Never Perform.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Let's play this good magi...

I go first...again, never ever do any of these (especially the ones curator or the likes of Mystician may post)...

-----------------------------
Love Sickness

The young gal sought the Bocor for many days--one night, after searching the dreaded darkened alleys and side streets, she found him. Bocor Afriye was sitting on an old milk crate, just finishing divining a old man's fate. As soon as the old fellow made his way on, the young gal took her seat there, in front of the mystic dark skinned Haitian.

"what can I do for yu, missie," snarled the ol' Bocor, as he peered upon her fancy dress with his one good eye.

"I am tired of my husbands infidelities sir," she admitted. "now I don't want to kill him, but I want to make him suffer...." The old Bocor held his hand out for his payment, cigar smoke billowing thru the dark of nigh'. The young gal reached in her purse, and took out money, carefully turning her modest wad of cash away from the old Bocor, as if he didn't already know exactly what she had, and everything else he cared to mentally divine. She handed him a good sum, enough for his nightly debaucheries, and so he grinned that devilish grin and began his work.

After a few incantations, the Bocor received instructions from the Lwa beyond. He opened his burlap sack, and took out a fine, white powder. he shook the bag around in his hand, assuring her this would do the trick.

The woman, looking pleased listened to his instructions to "put it in his drink, early in the morning, after his coffee," she thanked him, and promised to return with the results.

....she took the magic powder home, and did as she was told.

soon her husband ran home from work, holding his backside in agony and fear...running to the bathroom, she knew whatever it was had worked...she listened as he moaned and groaned with pain....an hour went by, he emerged with sweat runing down his face...seemed he had learned his lessons, for he never ate his other woman's cooking again!

Method: laxative....hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa....

I got more...what you got???

If anyone cares to play, try to keep the effect(s) to 4-6 paragraphs....

Hmmm....no bizzarists around today....come to find out all these so called Bizarrists were mere Christians....now that's bizarre....

:) I kid. I Kid.
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
The Phenomena....

Invite a selected group over to your house....

Then gather in the sacred spot( in Front of the TV)....

Dim the lights.... Paint a picture of of victry,conquest, pain and triumph...

Tell the assembled audience that you are going to have a psychic prediction that will make them raise their voices in anger...

While they are engrossed in watching a great sporting event, mysteriously the picture disappears at the moment of truth just before the game ends. They howl, you look like a genius... Until.... they find out you have hidden the TV remote,....(the closer the game score, the more they howl....)

MWAHAHAHAAHAH
Crazy people take the psycho-path thru the forest...
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
HAHAHA--ON A DAY LIKE TODAY, one might very well get killed for such a thing...

now, how bout the neighbors house, and his remote is in full view the whole time....but you have, days before, programmed a universal remote to his TV Smile
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
Baba, a friend of mine who is a bar strolling magician purchased one of the tiny micro remotes, and programmed in the TV's from one of his gig sites. He created absolute mayhem there one night.. HEHEHEHEH
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
And Baba, from a stroll down memory lane and a little bit of Ripleys to boot.

Back in the Mid 70's TV remotes were not IR technology. Most were a UHF sound created by a "tuning fork" technology of a manual type trigger hammer hitting the tuning bar in the remote.

At the time we had a small Maltese terrier, Clyde, was his name and what a sweetie he was. His major claim to fame?.... His collar had the right set of registration and vacination tags so that when he shook his head very hard as terriers are want to do, he could change the channel... He was the inspiration for the routine above, God rest his furry well loved little soul.
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
I have some ideas involving hoodoo dolls, old clams, rotten fish and jehovah witnesses...
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
Actually I have had fun tormenting the JW's...
They haven't stopped by to see me in so long I have forgotten how much fun they can be to play with....

Have you ever noticed it is hard to take some one seriously as "Elder" so and so if they aren't old enough to shave?

Oy
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
How about a smash and stab trick with a bizarre routine that uses three cups and three spikes. Fake blood? Pfff, who needs it!
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Quote:
On 2006-12-25 16:55, SeaDawg wrote:
Baba, a friend of mine who is a bar strolling magician purchased one of the tiny micro remotes, and programmed in the TV's from one of his gig sites. He created absolute mayhem there one night.. HEHEHEHEH

I bought one of them about two weeks ago, at a Rite Aid of all places. Cool lil buggers!
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
HAHAHAHAHA ALL YU GUYS RULE....

SeaDawg--WOW that's funny as hell--thanx for sharing Smile

Now Curator, just WHAT will yu do with the said 'Props' hehehe...

Harlequin, that's just WICKED! Love it!!
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Mystcian--we posted same time--nice, guess I gotta get one to harass my daughter with--mysteriously turn off that damm BET station...
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
669 Posts

Profile of magus
O.K., the set up is a bit unlikely, but here you are.
Remember the scene from "Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire"? They are at the Quiddich game, Lucius Malfroy, on a lower level, reaches up with his cane and pins Harrys arm/sleeve to the railing to threaten him?
That's your situation.
The magician, waves his hand, and the miscreant suddenly screams, "I'm blind, I'm blind!" He scratches at his eyes in frustration and pain.
As the Magi walks away, he gestures again and the man seems to slowly regain his sight.

Method: You're at a game after all, you are eating or have just finished eating, peanuts, popcorn, or french fries. You close your hand into a loose fist, rub your fingers against your palm, loosening the salt remaining on your hands.
As you gesture, you drop the salt into the eyes of the bonehead below...
The few grains of salt are soon rubbed out of his eyes with the sudden production of tears.
Why not make OTHERS suffer for your art? Smile

Pat
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
Baba, why don't you do something productive. OK here's mine.
I noticed the woman across the street working on something on her front door three weeks ago. This woman moved in recently and has been an annoyance since she got here. I later noticed she had installed a new wireless doorbell. I waited patiently till trash day, and stole her trash can and found the package for the doorbell that she had installed. I immediatly returned her trashcan.

The next day I went to Lowes and found a duplicate of her doorbell which was $12.00 which I happily purchased. I got it home and tried the button and sure enough she came to her door as I watched through my blinds, when I pushed my button.

I waited a couple of days and stole her garden gnome. I brought him home and traced his shoes on a piece of paper, and promptly returned her gnome. I made two matching feet from the tracings of her gnome with sculpey clay. Late the next night I used the feet that I made as stamps in glow in the dark paint and stamped footprints from her front door down the sidewalk to the garden gnome. I went home and used my doorbell button and she answered the door and stared in terror at the tiny footprints that led to the garden gnome. Within 3 minutes the police were there and I watched through my blinds as she explained to the police her bizarre tale. Ten minutes after the police left I again began ringing my remote doorbell, and watched as she answered the door and yanked the doorbell button from the doorjamb. I waited another 10 minutes and began pushing my button constantly for about 3 minutes, until every light in the house was lit.

I came home from my girlfriends house tonight and noticed a for sale sign in her yard.
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
Egregor, now that is funny....

Did you get a good deal onthe house?
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
*EHEM**

I THINK I have plenty o' laurels to rest 'pon for awhile, having drained myself of many creative juices with my latest creation, thank you very much Master Egregor...

yur story, funny as Hell....

Magus, Damm!!!! now that's definitely one we wouldnt wanna do!! hahaha...
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Isso vaguely recalls with great fondness a whole slew of effects Dr. X created including his infamous Psychic Tic Tac Toe which he could stretch over the spectator's lifetime if need be.

Lucia
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
MOTO42
View Profile
Loyal user
Whitehouse Texas
225 Posts

Profile of MOTO42
Offensive illusion, absolute genius Magus.
I wonder just how well it works though. Time to find someone to experiment upon!

One cold, dry day, I sat upon my couch, pondering what to make for lunch when the doorbell interrupted me. Opening the door I found a pair of Jehovah's Witnesses beginning their speech about the "dark times" we live in.
Interrupting them; I called upon a Deity who's name I made up, beseeching unto him to STRIKE DOWN these unbelieving heathens, that worked against his grand scheme.
I then thrust forth my hand, bringing an extended index finger within 1/2 inch of the eldest's nose; whereupon she was smote by a bolt of lightening.

A bolt usually called "Static electricity".
And loe, I did "play it off like I was Da Man."

And thus desired effect was had, and they did rush off never to bother my ponderings again.
I made hamburger helper that day.
"One man's miracle is another man's warm-up"
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
YESS!!!!!! that's WICKED...bad bad bad.....naughty naughty naughty......I love it..

Now, of course, we are not here promoting ANY bias, nor prejucide for anothers religion (Lets NOT digres into religon talk here fellas), but the SHEER IRONY of it all is what gives us our high, methinks....

like going to a catholic church and doing my version of stigmata.....damm, I don't care who y'are that's funny...

:)
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
669 Posts

Profile of magus
"The difference between an enthusiast and a fanatic is a sense of humor"
Yeah, the stigmata bit might have a better place, but I'm laughing.
I was introduced, while on vacation to an old friends girlfriend, who, I was told, was Wiccan. We had an interesting chat about the differences in our magic.
I showed her some of my stuff and the next night she said she would give ma a tarot reading.
In our hotel room, my friend and my wife sat on the beds watching as she proceeded with the reading at a small "X" legged table.
My can of Mountain Dew off to one side, I watched and listened as she told me about my past, present, and future.
I noticed my soda slowly turning on the table. I brain starts flashing images and thoughts. (The can is in a pool of condensation, and the table is slightly out of level.) I slowly step on one leg of the table to make this the lowest point, and hold out my hand an inch or two from the can and freeze as I listen.
A moment later, the can slides a couple of inches into my hand. I pick it up and drink, as if this happens every day, and put it back.
She turns about three more cards without blinking an eye (My friend and wife are completely deadpan, they know me) and finally stops and says "I don't know how you did that, but you're friggin good"
Not a bolt from above, but it was very very fun.
Pat
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
MORE YES!!!! great story!!! make them shut eyes take another look at their depths of study heh....

since we have somewhat transitioned into personal anecdotes, let me say, for the record, I DID NOT PERFORM MY ORGINAL EFFECT ABOVE RE: LAXATIVES LOL...

but your story my good Magus reminds me of one time at the county fair..

I ran across this side table psychic gyspy lady...she said she wanted to tell my future..after reminding her that the "future" is now...I asked her to write her initials, or any initials (that was my out, in case she was a trixster) on a slip of scrap paper bag...I made a lil' square piece and then drew a circle with her pen..........ala CT I divined them initial RM right before her eyes--I talked to her for a moment (opened)..then talked about the third eye as I brought my hand to the said third eye and "meditated (peek).....BLEW HER MIND......and Jim Bob and 'em too SmileI was only in my early twenties then, and pulled it off well...shoulda been in my DVD...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre effects you should Never Perform.... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL