The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Editing Posts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kendavis
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of kendavis
I wanted to edit an error on one of my posts but could not find the edit icon above my post, and is not a closed thread. OK admit I may be senile, going blind, or it's from the meds I am on for a sinus infection. What does the little icon look like?
kendavis
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of kendavis
It must be magic! I see the edit icon on this post but not my latest post! I guess the thread must be too old.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5170 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Ken, you might want to take a minute and read through the Café rules and etiquette forum. Most of you questions can be answered from there. I've attached the portion that answers this question for you.

Quote:
members may edit their post if the message is LESS THAN 30 MINUTES OLD *AND* there has been no replies to the message. If the post is older than 30 minutes or a reply has been posted, the member will get one of the following two messages:
----------------------
"Sorry, you may not edit this message because the 30-minute time limit for editing has passed. This message may only be edited or deleted by staff."

OR

"Sorry, you may not edit this message
because a reply has been posted.
This message may only be edited or deleted by staff."
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Editing Posts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL