The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Golding
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Golding
Hello all,

After a few months of lurking and absorbing information, it is probably time for me to emerge from the shadows and introduce myself.

I am still very new to magic, just over a year now, but I can certainly say that this year has been the most interesting yet. I have been studying RRTCM and Card College, and I feel that with a bit more work I may be able to call myself a beginner Smile

I look forward to spending a lot of time here, learning as much as possible, and who knows...maybe one day I will be able to contribute something vaguely useful. Smile
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Special user
Beverley, UK
857 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
welcome Golding,
we all have to start somewhere...and one of the first, most important things to learn is "confidence".
Which you have shown by introducing yourself to the Café.

have fun - Wulfie
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
734 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
Welcome to the Café Golding.If you want to know something about magic you'll find it here. Smile
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome!You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome, Golding. We were all beginners once. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Don't be afraid to post. We're always ready to help. Be sure to check out the new to magic forum. It's a great place to start.
Where the magic begins
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3639 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Hi Golding, never underestimate what you can contribute, your questions are what can keep us "old timers" on our toes. Good Grief!!! Did I use the word old, me thinks the coffee is a little strong today! Welcome aboard!

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Golding,
Welcome to the best place in magic on the net. we are waiting for your next posts to arrive. Do join the discussions, ,it is too much fun plus rewarding...In the meantime please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL