The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Chris Angel's Mindfreak (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Well, a cable network just did a story on the very woman in that video! She developed a disease, as a child, that made it necessary to remove her legs at the hips. The woman was a VERY good sport, as the camera followed her around, doing her daily routine, taking care of her kids, husband, and helping with the kid's softball team.

I had tears in my eyes at the end of that segment (I believe it was Ripley's Believe It Or Not). I salute that woman, and all other people who have to live with an amputation! Remarkable stamina...

That said, I find her an EXTREMELY good sport to agree to an exhibition with Criss Angel! He is usually VERY well-liked, and I'm glad she did this with him, as I was just as shocked and amazed as the audience!!

I hope the General Public won't remember she is the same woman...that WOULD be a shame to expose...and hey, Alex...don't worry...I won't tell! LOL!

:)

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Chris Angel's Mindfreak (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL