The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Animated Seahorse? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Anybody know where I can find Daniel Cros' Animated Seahorse? Hocus-Pocus used to have it but it has been discontinued. Also, has anybody seen this performed? I wanted a practical animation effect. I would love to find this OR Kaps' Floating Cork...which I believe will be impossible.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Ok, so I just bought the Animated Seahorse AND I found the Kaps Floating Cork for sale. My question is...Is the Kaps Floating Cork a permanent hookup? As in can I take the box out of the pocket while table hopping and be ready to rock and roll? The effect is great and the price is good but I won't order it unless I know I'll be able to use it often. I look forward to any reviews any current users have of this effect. Thanks everyone.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
See pm
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Thanks again for the PM Pete. The advice is well taken. I'm excited to begin doing the seahorse.
Gabriel Knight
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Gabriel Knight
I had a lot of interest in the seahorse idea, but it just seemed to creepy for me. The description of a dead seahorse jumping around and in love with a woman, just didn't sit well with me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Animated Seahorse? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL