The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Infinity Loop now on PDF (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
This was mentioned in another section of the Café but now that I released the instructions alone I figured it should go here too.

It was originally released about a few weeks ago as one package that came with the huge spool of Infinity invisible Elastic thread and the Instructions to my Infinity loop. It's still available in that package but because some people requested just the instructions we decided to give a choice of:

-Large Spool of Infinity Thread along with Instructions
-Large Spool Only
-Infinity Loop instructions only

I won't go into to much detail here on what the Infinity loop is but I'll just tell you that it's a new "hook up" to use with invisible elastic. You can use it to perform all the things you perform with a traditional Elastic loop plus a lot more. The biggest advantage is that you don't have to keep your hands close to the object you are making float or move. Many of you do the haunted deck with elastic loops. With the Infinity loop you can do it by placing the deck on the floor and standing all the way up. So your hands don't have to stay near the deck. Another advantage is you don't have to anchor to anything. So you don't have to be standing near anything like a table to perform with it.

You can watch a couple of small video clips in this discussion:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=217

Those videos where made as I was working on the hook up mainly just to show my friends what I was working on at the time. Much improvement has been made since then. Now that the holidays are over I'll have time to make a better video soon with updated tricks and handlings. I'm coming up wiht new uses for this all the time.

You can read more about it on my site.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
For those who have picked this up.

I came up with a very cool new use for the Infinity loop. It'll allow you to make things move or float but you never even touch the object before you make it move or float!

Here's a few examples. You're at a table and there are a number of drinks there with straws in them. You ask which one of the drinks you should use (or which one belongs to the person you are performing it for). They point it out. Now, without even touching the straw you can cause it to move in the glass then float out of it. You can do the same with a cigarette in an ashtray. You could make a cigarette float from someone's mouth without touching it in some conditions but that won't always be possible.

It's also possible to make other objects float or move off of a table like a napkin or dollar bill without touching it. How about making silverware move on the table (kind of popular) without touching it.

I've been having a lot of fun with this since I stumble upon the method a couple of weeks ago. It's great when someone asks you to make something float or move and you just say, "Ok, is that your (object)? OK, I won't touch it but keep your eyes on it". Then it starts to move or float.

If you've picked this up then send me an Email (Include some kind of proof of purchase such as the Email address or name you use to purchase or transaction ID). I'm working on the instructions for this now and when they're done I'll send them to you. I would have included it with the original PDF but I didn't come up with this method until recently. The infinity loop is the kind of thing I'm sure man other uses will be devised for it. It's just dun to experiment with.

BY the way, there's a small review of the infinity loop in the "Threads, reels and anchors" section.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Barry Daugherty
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
133 Posts

Profile of Barry Daugherty
Mr. Jaxon,

Is the addition available yet? I emailed you awhile ago with no response. If it's available now, I'll send another email. If not, I won't bother you yet.

Thanks!
Barry
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On 2007-03-29 16:34, bddaughe wrote:
Mr. Jaxon,

Is the addition available yet? I emailed you awhile ago with no response. If it's available now, I'll send another email. If not, I won't bother you yet.

Thanks!
Barry

I don't receive email responses either. I have emailed him a couple of times, even sent a self addressed stamped envelope for a sample per his site....nothing. No response, no sample.

Must not want to make a sale.

Has anyone ever had conversation with either Jaxon or Rudy Sanchez? It appears impossible to get these guys to sell you a spool of the thread?

I finally received a sample from Rudy (Jaxon still has my SASE....), but since then, I can't get either of these guys to return an email regarding a purchase, hence, I am VERY hesitant to Paypal them $100 for a spool and end up getting burned.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5362 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
For what it's worth... I purchased a spool of infinity thread and had no trouble contacting either Ron or Rudy. The thread is every bit as good as it's hyped to be, and you'll be blown away by the amount you receive.

Have you tried PMing Ron?
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On 2007-04-07 10:41, Magiguy wrote:
For what it's worth... I purchased a spool of infinity thread and had no trouble contacting either Ron or Rudy. The thread is every bit as good as it's hyped to be, and you'll be blown away by the amount you receive.

Have you tried PMing Ron?

No I haven't tried PMing him, didn't think I should have too....I mean I think an email is a more direct way of doing business, since the product is on the website, not here.

Anyway Ron has contacted me, hopefully we can work something out, but as of now, I am not going to hold me breath.....we'll see!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5362 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
All I can tell you is that Ron is a VERY "stand up" guy, and a well respected member of this community. I am certain that he will take good care of you.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4986 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Ron is one of those people that "to know him is to like him". He is one of the friendliest, upstanding guys you'll ever meet. He's not about ripping people off and will do what ever it takes to make you happy. He posts frequently here, and a PM would certainly get a response.
Where the magic begins
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'm wokring to turn this entire situation around. Thanks for the kinds words.

I'm not going to explain it all here on the Café. I've explained it to those who where effected. I do want to say this though. I only play a very small part in the Infinity thread. I'm basically the middle man. When sales come I keep a small percentage and forward the rest and the shipping info. This is explained on the page on my site where you purchase the thread. It states that these are two different products from two different people.

1- My E-book.
2- The Thread.

I know I've made mistakes. One time I forgot to forward the sale. I read the Email that a sale was made on my cell phone browser and planned to take care of it later when I got home to my computer. But I forgot about it. It finally got taken care of though.

Of course, because it's on my site all issues will end up addressed to me alone. So I'm working to turn this thing around.

Those who asked for a sample and didn't receive one. Please send me an Email or PM me and I'll talk to you about it personally.

Ron Jaxon

Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Hi Ron,
Just for clarification, is this thread suitable for close up work?
I am interested, but I don't do enough "stage" work to justify the cost if it is only workable in that venue.

Thanks for your time!

Tony
Tony Chapparo
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hi Ron,

What Tony asked is something I want to know too - as I like doing "impromptu" close up PK etc.

But it certainly looks great....
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
marky707
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of marky707
Hey guys I just ordered this from Ron... he has great customer service and not only that he went online and showed me how to do it via webcam... He is awsome, I highly recomend the stuff in the ebook plus the extra help and tips were fantastic.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Have the extra tips come out yet? I emailed Ron and he said he was working on it.
Just wondering.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
I saw first hand last night the NEW infinity Loop...I have to tell you guys..genius,pure genius.
Justin N. Miller
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Thanks guys.

Quote:
On 2007-04-18 15:09, Tony Chapparo wrote:
Hi Ron,
Just for clarification, is this thread suitable for close up work?
I am interested, but I don't do enough "stage" work to justify the cost if it is only workable in that venue.

Thanks for your time!

Tony

If you've worked with any invisible elastic thread then you can do the same things with this. Unstripped it's approximatly twice as thick as most "close up" invisible elastic. This means you can use it unstripped in lower lighting such as most restaurants and bars in the evening. Stripped to 2 strands is about as thick as the average IET. One strand is one of the thinnest, if not the thinnest IET's I've ever seen.

Quote:
On 2007-04-18 21:32, Dr Spektor wrote:
Hi Ron,

What Tony asked is something I want to know too - as I like doing "impromptu" close up PK etc.

But it certainly looks great....

It's very much like impromptu PK. Here's the thing.

You can do anything you do with a traditional loop (wrist). Some things will take little modification but if you currently perform something with a wrist loop you'll be able to perform the same thing with the Infinity Loop.

Like the wrist loop. You don't have to anchor to anything. That's the one advantage IET has over an ITR in most cases (Don't get me wrong though. I always use my ITR too). Now the down side of the wrist loop is you can't bring your hands very far away form the floating or animated object. With the Infinity loop you can bring your hands away form the object as far as you can reach. For example if you're making a bill float you don't have to keep your hands close to the bill. The haunted deck the deck can be placed on the table or floor and you can stand up over it.

With the "untouched" version you don't even have to touch the object before it floats. If you see a dollar bill, cigarette in an ashtray, straw in a drink, etc.. You can say, Is that your drink? Watch the straw...". Without touching it the straw starts to stir the drink. The cigarette floats off the ashtray into your hand. The spoon begins to move and so forth.

I hope I don't seem humble but you can't get much more "impromptu PK" then that. Smile

I just made a video with my webcam to show you what I mean. I put the video on youtube for fast loading. What you'll see if a sraw in a glass. I'll wave my hand around to show that it's not set up I any way. It could be just some straw in a strangers drink. I'll cause the straw to move around in the glass the float up into my hand. Then I'll wave my hand around it again to show that I'm instantly clean.

You can check it out here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=h4MsOTzBfUo

Here's another one with me explaining a little more. I don't know if my audio will work right though.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2WYnlia-wuk

Ron Jaxon

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Well, it appears I shall have to fire off the the moolah to you Smile - wow - there goes $95... I am really looking forward to this... over the head? WOW.

That looks great!!!

Thanks again for making the vids.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
This stuff is great. I bought a roll form Rudy a while back and I will seriously never have to buy elastic thread again.

I give it to my friends [I make them come unroll it though] the roll has not shrunk at all.

Ron sent me the link to the new vid and it is really cool.
If you have Losander's art of floating or Finn Jon's stuff, you can do all kinds of weird magic.

James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
So are we able to actually purchase and receive this spool of thread now or what? I have been trying to get a straight answer on this for awhile...RON????
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this deal. I backed the product because it really is a good one. I put it in my site because I beleived it's something magicians would want and use.

Keep in mind that I sell it on my site as a commission. Kind of a drop shipping deal. I get an order. I keep my percentage and forawrd the rest along with the shipping details. Then he ships them out. So I have no control after I do my part.

A couple people purchased in the last couple fo days and when I went to forward the sale he couldn't accept paypal paments at this time. He said it'll be taken care of but it falls on me to contact everyone and apologize. It's on me to return money to those who have waited a while to get theirs and are tired of waiting.

Here's the math:
Sells for $80.
I keep $20 and forward $60 plus the shipping details.
I have to return their money (All $80).
How much money am I loosing? = $80

multpily that by 4.

Even more because during the times I had to explain to people that I was trold their order is on the way (I could only go by what I was told on that). To try and make up for it I gave a couple fo people every E-book on my site for free in hopes that would make up for the situation and giv ethme some material to work on while they wait for their thread to arrive. It's frustating becaus I'm getting all the feed back and blame and yet I have no control over their orders.

That's my situation right now.

So even though I wish people would pick this up because it is a great product. I wouldn't right now until this is straightened out or I just drop the deal. I don't want to, but I think I have to.

Sorry I'm raving on and on but I'm frustrated. It's a great product but I can't back it anymore.

PS - Sorry Rudy. There's just too much room for error on this deal.

Ron Jaxon

fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of fooksau
So what now? I just ordered only to find this post! Can you update your website or something of that nature? I've emailed you and seriously hope not to receive the wait time others have been complaining about. I'd like to get my order processed the same day as it states on your webpage. I'd like to have this sorted out Ron.

[edited] This has already been sorted out by Rudy, amazingly fast customer service.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Infinity Loop now on PDF (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL