The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Infinity Loop now on PDF (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of fooksau
Mr. Jaxon I'd also like to extend an apology for jumping to conclusions about your customer service. You've been very helpful today and I'm pleased to have dealt with you.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Hello Ron,
Justin Miller just posted a fantastic review about the Infinity Thread but some people pointed out problems with ordering that have been covered in this thread. I'm surprised to see it still being advertised on your site despite your saying that you need to pull out of the deal about a month ago. So my question. Are you still selling it through your site or not?

Thanks,
Mike
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4214 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Will we still be able to order it from Rudy?
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Yes you can order it from Rudy and I will have it on http://www.thecloakdvd.com in July.
Justin N. Miller
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
FYI Ron jaxon is a saint and a scholar and is excellent to deal with - I ordered Infinity Thread and although there bumps along the way - I will be one of the people to receive it the old fashioned route - but I will let Ron say what is up as I think everyone will be very happy soon enough....

My only regret now is that Infinity Loop and the thread will be known widespread soon - I love the concept and it really works great... plus the nice wonderful add-ins on how to tie a loop - alt. concepts - vids to see... Ron is a great guy.

In fact, most of Ron's e-books are gold. I've been able to come up with a gazillion presentation ideas from these. In fact, I'm planning an entire series of bizarre mental magic based on them (i.e. you really can adapt these to almost any presentation!)

Justin - look forward to your Cloak DVD too... between Infinity Loop, Copin DVDs, the Ell. Loops DVD, and now you - its like the renessaince of IT has come at last!

(Again, Ron is a great guy and I'm glad I went through ordering him as in the end now I made a new pal in Magic to swap ideas with too!)
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Thanks everyone.

fooksau - No problem. I completely understand and please let us know what you think when it arrives.

rockwall - Yes, I was about to pull out of this. There was just to much room for error in the way we where working it. But we got to talking and things are worked out. Have no worries about ordering it. Things have turned around completely now.

Here's the deal. We've contatced magic dealers such as Hank Lee, Hocus-pocus and so forth. They of course asked for a sample of the product. They'll receive that anyday now and we await their approval. I'm confident they'll want to make it available but that's not confirmed yet (It is great thread). So I'm sure it'll soon be available through them. They will come with printed instructions instead of an E-book.

Until then it's still available as is from my site and Rudy's.

On a side note. If you have the E-book and haven't seen my additions yet let me know. I have a private video on youtube that teaches how to do the "untouched" version and a new way to hook up the Infinity loop.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Loyal user
Santa Barbara, CA
279 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Ron.....please email me back. I hate to see you post here to resolve questions and issues, and ignore me.
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
289 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Not sure if it actually makes me feel better to know that I'm not alone.

MarvinSanRemo, I know exactly how you feel.

Ron has this uncanny ability to make it all sound good.

Alex
tangle
View Profile
New user
australia
80 Posts

Profile of tangle
Ron, I'm loving this!
its true that messin with it you come up with so many ideas.
is there anywhere, people are discussing this?
really interested to share ideas with people.
do you have any hints for carrying spares?
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Yes Tangle. PM me your Email address and I'll send you a youtube invite so you can watch a video that shows some new things with it. One is the "Untouched" handling that allows you to make objects move or float but you never touch the object before hand. In other words you can point to someones straw in their drink. Make the straw stir their drink be itself without ever touching it. Or make a dollar bill float off the table, a cigarette off an ashtray and so forth.

The video also teaches a way to have more infinity loops on you at all time. If you happen to break it you can set up another one right in the middle of a performance. I usually have 3 on me now when I perform. one for use and two more for back ups.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
ragingcalm
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of ragingcalm
Is this a different methodology to that demonstrated in Justin's Cloak dvd?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4214 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Yep, Justin's is a brand new Elastic Thread Hook Up
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Infinity Loop now on PDF (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL