The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Does Anybody Perform Tamed Card? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
920 Posts

Profile of Martino
You can of course now buy a complete set of cards for this trick with the sticky stuff already applied from CardShark
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5003 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Card Shark makes the exact set of card values and adhesive Tommy used and bought the rights to produce them years ago. After the fire, they were not on the site for some time but they have them back in stock and even added a "Large Pip" version. I recently sold my old version as I use Large pip now and just got my new set a week or two ago. It is still made the way Tommy made them (with magician's wax in the corners but you can easily rub that off and use whatever re-positional adhesive you wish. I think I am going to use Cody Fisher's "Magic Wand" that I recently picked up and have liked the way it works after some testing.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Does Anybody Perform Tamed Card? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL