The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Cups and Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martinjmac
View Profile
New user
Georgia
35 Posts

Profile of martinjmac
Smile
Hi,
Right now I have a pretty basic routine were I end with a big ball under the middle cup and the rest are gone.
I would like to know if anyone could help me with a more advanced routine?
Smile
-Martin-
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
check out john bannon's cups and balls routine in "Impossibilia".

It's not a typical cups and balls routine but it is fun to do and has built-in patter which makes it quite entertaining.

Besides that, get the Ammar book on Cups and balls and perhaps his videos on the subject.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1223 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
The Ammar book on the Cups and Balls is really a good source of information for anyone interested in structuring a cups and balls routine.

Not only are all sleights, and moves defined and illustrated, but there is a lot of information on how to structure a routine. How to begin, how to end, where to load from, what to load, how do you introduce the effect, etc., etc.

Probably one of the most enjoyable features of the book, is the last chapter where Michael interviews many of the leading experts on the Cups and Balls and talks with them on why they do the routine, where in their show do they perform it, and why.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Cups and Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL