The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Hamburg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hilmar
View Profile
New user
Hamburg, Germany
5 Posts

Profile of Hilmar
Hi there,

I just found the Café a couple of days ago and was really intrigued by the great atmosphere and interesting dialogues here.
I got fascinated with the art of magic when I was a child and own a small collection of all different kinds of books on magic (most of them bought in Britain).

Hope to engage in discussion with you soon. You'll find me @ Grand Illusions.

All the best,
Hilmar
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome!You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3639 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Nice to see you here. Just treated myself to Ted Lesleys' (the mentalist) tapes, have you ever caught him live in Germany. Had a friend (lives near me) who worked in Germany at one of your vaiety theatres last Spring for a month, his assistant worked with Lee Pee Ville when she lived over there! Hear some of your big parks have illusion acts/shows, do you get to any?
My G--, I get talkative over a cup of coffee. No lack of subjects. See you in the Grand Illusion section.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4985 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome Hilmar. It's great to have you with us. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. We're looking forward to your posts. We're here to help if you have any questions. Don't be afraid to ask.
Where the magic begins
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3639 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Whats'you interest in the "Grand Illusion" field. The illusions? Performing???

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
Hilmar
View Profile
New user
Hamburg, Germany
5 Posts

Profile of Hilmar
Blair,

if by "big parks" you mean theme parks, yes, I've been to Europa Park and seen Illusionists there, but that unfortunately is quite some time ago and I don't remember their names. Also a Siegfried & Roy TV-special has been taped there.

(The Europa Park has this house where water is running upwards, quite some nice effect, too.)

Concerning illusions, I got hooked on them as a child and learned about some secrets by buying old second-hand books on magic. I'm not a performing magician, more some kind of a detective ;-) Also just started thinking about new effects myself.

Hilmar
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Hilmar Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the Café. Whatever your interes in magic may be, there is always something for everyone here. I warn you after being here for some time you may consider to become a performer. Please have a cup of Turkish coffee with milk on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Manipulix
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
174 Posts

Profile of Manipulix
Hi Hilmar,

very welcome to The Café.

Enjoy your stay. Believe me it is a great place.

From your point of view I may be downunder.
I`m coming from Bavaria close to Passavia.

Magically yours

Manipulix Smile
What is life without a little bit of magic?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Hamburg (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL