The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Ebooks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I recieved an email today about this collection of magic books-www.magictricks101.com/?id=magicguy578

The titles include all the Tarbells, royal road to card magic,Modern coin magic and several others. Is this legal? I know that many of these titles are still being published.
Jerrine
View Profile
Special user
Busking is work.
629 Posts

Profile of Jerrine
The style of the page is that which is taught to elicit an impulse immediate buy. From the layout to the color scheme to the copy it all screams hype.
Not a quote but the message is: "Act now! Don't delay! Must order before midnight tonight! Then a direct quote: "This kind of opportunity may never be offered again! So don't let this chance pass you by! Go ahead and place your order, and you'll have the package in just a few minutes." Instant gratification.

Run, do not walk away from such offers. I doubt that the offer is real. The guy is in Ireland. Nothing against Ireland but that's too far for me to go knock on a door and say, "Where is my money you dirty #$%#@!" A fool and his money.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
If you want to know about magic ebooks, ask our ChrisW at http://www.lybrary.com
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Jerrine
View Profile
Special user
Busking is work.
629 Posts

Profile of Jerrine
Chris is the man. Thanks to his generosity and a little boo boo printing discs I picked up a Tarbell at a really good price. For ebooks there is no better place to go for product and service.
kevinwu
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of kevinwu
Are these books in the public domain?

I'm thinking of getting some of the e-books from Chris,
but he's not the original creator of those books.

Can someone please confirm?

Magic books for $5?
Just seems to good to be true.
And usually it isn't. Someone please pinch me first.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Ebooks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL