The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Frankfurt Germany (area) 16-25 Jan? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Poor
View Profile
Special user
Fairfax, VA
676 Posts

Profile of Jim Poor
Any shows or good shops to see while I'm on a business trip? Most of my free time will be over the weekend.

I was stationed in Germany twice, once in the Frankfurt area, so I can get around. I just wasn't into magic at the time, so I don't know what / who is around.

Thanks
Jim
abrell
View Profile
Loyal user
Remscheid, Germany
284 Posts

Profile of abrell
At the momemt I can not get any specific information, but in Frankfurt there is a theatre called "Tigerpalast". I do not know if there is any magician in the current show, but they will tell you. You can also try the website of the german magic circle (and post the same question there). http://www.mzvd.de

I hope you enjoy your trip to Germany

Kai Abrell
Jim Poor
View Profile
Special user
Fairfax, VA
676 Posts

Profile of Jim Poor
Hey thanks for the info. Sadly, the trip was cancelled. I was looking forward to going to my favorite restaurants again too Smile A greek place in Darmstadt, and an italian place in Scwanheim got my business about once a week for three years.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Frankfurt Germany (area) 16-25 Jan? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL