The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I am obsessed! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tedski
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
786 Posts

Profile of tedski
O.K. - I have finally made the time to resume my interest in learning magic since my slightly younger days. I was fortunate enough as a teen to Doug Henning's Magic Show in NYC and was hooked ever since (who wasn't?) Okay, my obsession is primarily with close up (coins specifically) but I'd like to hear from anyone who performs - when, where, what etc.

This place has been a wonderful inspiration -I am learning SO MUCH from all of you. THANKS Smile
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Please do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Cornelius
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Cornelius
Hello. I hope you have a wonderful and enriching time here. I know I have.

From,
Cornelius
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2003-01-06 22:25, tedski wrote:
Okay, my obsession is primarily with close up (coins specifically) but I'd like to hear from anyone who performs.

Well you will find plenty of discussion on coin magic in "Show Me The Money" and related topics in Close-Up magic topics.
Great to have you Smile

Randy Stewart
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Ted...
Welcome to the best place you can find. Surely this is the best place to learn magic. So many experts of the art are members. Check out, that you will see the masters whose tapes or books are best selleres are members. Please have a cup of Turkish coffee with milk on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I am obsessed! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL