The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hiya (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

half-pass
View Profile

tennessee
0 Posts

Profile of half-pass
Hello guys and girls,
Hopefully I can contribute as well as learn in here. I love card tricks as well as simple manipulations, but my passion I guess you would say is the kid magic, simpke yet effective stuff because I love to see their faces. Hopefully I will have my first show soon. I am just doing free stuff now to get better and to have fun. Hope to get to know some of you also. Taks care! "If it looks like I am holding something, then I probably am"
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
Hi and welcome to the Café! I would offer you some Turkish Tea but Taora would kill me Smile! Hope you have a nice stay at The Magic Café!

Jakks Smile
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hello Half-Pass,
Welcome to the Café.Lots of good people and info here.
I see you are from Tn. I live in Murfreesboro,just outside Nashville.PM me and let me know where you are from.
Have a Great stay here,and a Great day,
Don
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Please do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Half -Pass. Welcome to the Café..Since Jakks already had served you the Turkish tea, let me serve you a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill. Jakks, I will not kill you but would like to chat over a cup of Real Turkish coffee..
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hiya (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL