The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Musical Fruitcake: The worst Christmas songs ever created! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Check out my new blog:

http://musicalfruitcake.com

new songs and media added daily
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
LOL! Reminds me of the 365 day project.

Here is a link to the December songs on the 365 project. There are a couple of Christmas songs there that I don't believe are on your bolg site.

http://www.ubu.com/outsiders/365/12-2.html
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Funny you should say that: I am a friend of Otis Fodder, and was actually a contributor for 12 days on the original 365 days project, and have some stuff going up in the current project as well!: http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/365_days_project/index.html

I could blow my wad and post them all in one day, but like the 365 days project I hope to add one a day for a year - it will be hard to do, but a lot of fun.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Really? That's great! I love that project. When I found it a year or two ago, I think I listened to every song on there. Kept me amused for weeks!

I love this kind of stuff. Thanks for the links, I didn't know there was another 365 day project. It was on the 365 day project that I saw an album cover by Esther Rolle that I remembered from years ago. That picture KILLS me!
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2007-01-09 11:15, Vandy Grift wrote:
Really? That's great! I love that project. When I found it a year or two ago, I think I listened to every song on there. Kept me amused for weeks!
Yep, among other songs I contrbuted to that project were the Gissur songs as well as the Shakey Jake songs, The Purple Fox and many others. I also had a couple of songs on Otis' X-Mas compilation this year. Check out the link I posted above to the new project - Otis woke up on new years day and decided at the last minute to do it all over again Smile I am excited about that project as well as my own
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I did check it out and it's goin on my favorites. Some of my favs from the original were the "King of Fa". The High school choir that sings "Fox on the Run" Orsen Wells "frozen pea spot" (which I had also heard years ago), Louis Farrakhans (calypso Louie) song about a transvite. So many good ones.

There is also a terible version of "Spanish Flea" by a guy named Harry Arms (and his awful trumpet). It's hilarious.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
If anyone is interested - the project is still going strong, and so far I have managed to post at least one new song each day this year. Be sure to vote in the weekly polls, for "Worst Song of The Week" Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Musical Fruitcake: The worst Christmas songs ever created! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL