The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Card Routine with a dog.......... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
OK Here is my delima, I am trying to create a card routine for the stage that uses my chiuaua. I am looking for a funny routine for family audiences. I am looking for a pick a card and the dog will find it routine. I am thinking about some ideas using a small dog house on table and putting the dog in the house and having the dog go crazy in the box (shaking, etc.) and the dog messes up a few times would be funny. but in the end he would find the card.

Can you guys help me elaborate on this and mix things up a bit. I would like to make the dog appear and then also dissapear at the end of the trick.

Thanks for your help.
Dreams are a matter of choice, not chance. Live your Dreams. -DC
Bill Hoffman
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Bill Hoffman
Not sure, however I luagh hard every time I see any animal riding arround in a remote controll car. Esily done with your type of pup.
MagicBH@Gmail.com
<BR>http://billhoffmanmagic.com
brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
That's quite funny to visualize lol!
Dreams are a matter of choice, not chance. Live your Dreams. -DC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Card Routine with a dog.......... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL