The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » FCM Featured on TV (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Hi Pastor Terry, I agree with you, the director Steve Jarczak did a great job with the FCM episode. We're very grateful to him and everyone at American Bible Society Presents.

Your 4 TV spots on your website are just great! 60 second spots are a fantastic way to get a good message out. I really liked your use of sound effects. Nice touch! I hope to see more of your TV spots soon.

Thanks again for your nice words Terry.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Thank you for your kind comments...I do have others on youtube.com If you go to youtube type in tmowens in the search area and the other spots will come up.

Thank you again.
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
I've seen your stuff on youtube its pretty cool
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Thank you Ethan the Emazing...I'm considering offering them to more networks. My wife saw one this morning on the television. I'm excited that they are not only national, but we are world wide with these spots. They are seen in NY! (I use to live in Syracuse)

You go guy...I watched your youtube video...

Keep the faith!
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Nice mention Joe in the May edition of Magic Magazine (pg 37)...it's good to see Gospel magic getting "good" exposure...
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
I didn't get the May edition of MAGIC Magazine yet... good FCM article? I wonder if the local magic shop is open Sunday......

It's really rewarding to see the FCM getting good media exposure. They are a great organization.

THANK YOU to whoever wrote the article........... I'm going to take a guess and say it was Shawn McMaster. Was I correct?
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I'm not sure, it was in their "news brief" type section.
blackartman
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of blackartman
The stuff on you tube is sweet. keep it up!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » FCM Featured on TV (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL