The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Haines House Of Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hi All,

I've tried contacting Haines through e-mail and had no luck. I went to Google, typed "Haines House of Cards" and clicked on the first result. I then clicked "Enter" and, once in, clicked "Contact Haines" in the red box which prompted me to e-mail "questions@haineshoc.com". However, my e-mail was returned saying their box was full.

Here's the thing. When I telephoned them to explain that their e-mail box was full, they said that their e-mail isn't, and never has been, questions@haineshoc.com. They also said their site doesn't have an "Enter" button, nor any red boxes...

Am I crazy?

jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
It sure looks red to me...
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
No Jamie, you're not crazy.......but somebody at Haines House of Cards sure is!

Seriously though, this looks a lot like the person on the phone doesn't know what they're talking about.
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Jamie,

You might try this, because it works for me. Several times in the past when I've typed e-mail messages as you have they have bounced back or lost in cyberspace. As a matter of practice now, I cut their e-mail address and paste into my e-mail program (Outlook). When I do it separately, it always goes through. I've been told by people more knowledgeable that me that there is something buggy going on when you use their program to e-mail. It was explained to me, but I forget what the exact logic was. Anyway, it works for me.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Jamie, I live in the area and go to haines at least once per week. no one there is tech savy AT ALL. they had someone running that site and I don;t think it recieves any updates or anything. I'm not sure who you talked to but they migth not even know what the site looks like
ribhusblues
View Profile
New user
Santa Barbara, CA
3 Posts

Profile of ribhusblues
I tried stopping by the Haines HOC store in Norwood today and it was closed. And I wasn't able to find any info on the internet.

Does anyone know when this store is open?

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Haines House Of Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL