We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Periostitis. Who has or had it too? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
314 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
I'm currently suffering from periostitis on my right wrist. I've had it now for about 8 Weeks and I really start to loose patience. I tried to heal it with different methods. It really affects my magic and I just wanna get rid of it. I know that this isn't a medical forum, but I thought, that maybe somebody has some advise.

any help is highly appreciated!

thanks
Chris
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I don't know about your illness, but my magic was seriously curtailed by tendonitis in both wrists. Western medicine completely failed me, and it did nto heal unitl I went for accupunture treatments. I did not believe in it, but the pain was so horrible, I had to try something.

Good luck with your issue
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Jerrine
View Profile
Special user
Busking is work.
629 Posts

Profile of Jerrine
Jalapenos and other such spicy things are a natural anti-inflammatory. They could help. I'm a big fan of keeping the nervous system working correctly via Chiropractic adjustments. Like Cliff said, I have heard of acupuncture helping people with such problems.
Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
314 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
Cliffg37 and Jerrine:

Thanks a lot, I'll look into acupuncture.
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Periostitis. Who has or had it too? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL