The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Dove Magic in Genii? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Hey guys..

I just ordered my first subscription of Genii last week, and am also looking to order back the issues that have Dove Magic material in them..

So far, I have ordered back the May 2006 issue with Channing Pollock...

If any of you guys know of any other issues that feature, or have articles about Dove Magic, or dove magicians, please let me know..

Thanks alot!
-Vinnie
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
There is an on-line index to Genii. You will have to google for it, though.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
The Genii Open Index Project was being maintained by Cameron Roat, who seems to have disappeared and is no longer answering my e-mails. The site seems to have vanished as well. We were about to move it onto the Genii website and maintain ourselves in order to prevent precisely this type of thing from happening. If anyone knows Cameron Roat and can get in touch with him, please tell him to give me a call at the Genii office: 301-652-5800.
Illusionist11
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Illusionist11
Hi I'm looking for the Channing Pollock issure...would someone be willing to part with it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Dove Magic in Genii? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL